Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrested Development

redskins0756

That wasn't very funny.

I guess you need to watch the whole show to understand why that's so funny. Or maybe I'm a simple guy and people falling and hurting themselves just cracks me up.

Tobias Funke is an American Hero.

I guess you need to watch the whole show to understand why that's so funny. Or maybe I'm a simple guy and people falling and hurting themselves just cracks me up.

Tobias Funke is an American Hero.

I have no doubt that this show is funny given what I've heard.

you can watch all the episodes for free on hulu.com

I'd recommend you give the show a shot. Its probably one of the greatest shows ever created.

That's exactly what I did, a friend of mine had been telling me about the show for a while, so on my lunch break at work, over time, I watched the entire series on hulu.com.

That's exactly what I did, a friend of mine had been telling me about the show for a while, so on my lunch break at work, over time, I watched the entire series on hulu.com.

I actually downloaded all three season off of torrents. It was so good I went out and bought the DVD box set. These guys deserved the money.

Gotta support what actually deserves support.

True enough, bought my roomie Season 1 this year for X-mas.

It's good stuff because you can watch it over and over and catch stuff you didn't notice before.

For example Buster and the VW commercial throwback. I never got it until like the 3rd viewing.

also, hey brother!

It's good stuff because you can watch it over and over and catch stuff you didn't notice before.

For example Buster and the VW commercial throwback. I never got it until like the 3rd viewing.

also, hey brother!

I liked the episode where GOB thought his spanish gf was cheating on him with a guy named "Hermando" (which is spanish for brother) The whole episode Gob keeps calling Michael brother in different languages. It's a lot funnier then the way I'm describing it.

• 2 years later...

AD is coming back.

0QrZgR10bvg

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

Confirmed reputable links

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2011/10/02/arrested-development-to-return-for-final-limited-tv-season-before-movie/

Details released on Sunday by series creator Mitch Hurwitz suggest we can expect a “limited” season that would set up the long-awaited and delayed movie version of the popular sitcom that was abruptly cancelled by Fox in 2006 even in the midst of critical success and a rapidly growing and loyal fanbase.

The details we know so far that have leaked out of the Q&A Hurwitz did on Sunday afternoon in New York tell us that the remounted season will be nine or 10 episodes, with each episode focused on a main character of the show. According to Jason Bateman’s official Twitter, the series (and movie) would be shot next summer (see below), for a release in early 2013. Hurwitz also says that the hold-up so far has had to do with business and studio interests in the AD properties. Apparently the whole “Michael Cera is the hold-out” thing that was reported months ago has a bit of a joke … pardon the loyal fans if we didn’t find that toying with us as funny as Cera!

• 1 month later...

Archived