Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I actually know the guy who's parents own big bite. I never really order there, however. Have you had Steak and things? They might not deliver to all of Springfield, but they deliver to my place. Its probably just like Big Bite.

And for those of you who haven't had Domino's subs, they are better than anything Quiznos has.

Really? The sub I had wasn't anything special. Didn't have enough meat, the taste was just okay, and seemed overpriced.

Round Table Pizza in Hawaii, best ever.

In terms of the "Big Three"

I would vote for Pizza Hut, I like their crust and the new pasta meals are really good.

Dominos is ok, the subs are good but sometimes the pizza tastes like cardboard.

Papa Johns once caused chronic puking and craping one evening, so we don't order from them anymore.

I would probably go with Dominos b/c I like their thin crust. Do any of you have CiCi's? You know, the really cheap buffet place? That has to be one of the worst pizza places IMO, but the kids love it. My son ate 16 slices once when we went. Thank God it's buffet.

"CiCi's pizza, all you can eat for only 3.99!!!!!!"

Except now it's all you can eat for like $5, but whatever. I lovvvvvvved CiCi's in college. Haven't had it since then though :(

I rarely ever eat from those 3 chains. I'm more of a Cuigini fan myself. When I do I prefer Pizza Hut and their Meat Lovers Pan Pizza. I use to love Papa Johns but something about their pizza changed and the only stuff I seem to like of theirs now is their thin crust.

I like all 3, but Pizza Hut has ticked me off the last 3 times i have ordered from them. I usually order carryout from home, then go pick it up. Each of the last 3 times i have gone to pick up my pizza from pizza hut they screwed up, and i have to wait around in their store for the to cook me another pizza. Pizza Hut = Pizza Fail

Papa johns tastes better than dominos IMO.

Jerrys.JPG

IMO, Jerry's has the best pizza out of the big corporate chains. You can't beat the price ($5.99 Large on Monday and $6.99 Large on Friday). Their white pizza trounces any pizza from Dominoes and Pizza Hut, and rivals that of a Papa John's slice with garlic sauce slopped on it. I'll take a large Jerry's, though.

IMO, Jerry's has the best pizza out of the big corporate chains. You can't beat the price ($5.99 Large on Monday and $6.99 Large on Friday). Their white pizza trounces any pizza from Dominoes and Pizza Hut, and rivals that of a Papa John's slice with garlic sauce slopped on it. I'll take a large Jerry's, though.

Jerry's aint bad especially for the price...but i'm not that big on their pizza...their subs are way better..but even with the discount (we get 15% off) they're still too expensive.

Is everyone on crack here? If we're simply talking about the pizza, there's no competition, Pizza Hut wins hands down. Domino's is dry and tastes like cardboard, and Papa John's isn't any good without the garlic sauce (which would make a car bumper taste good). On top of that, Papa John's sauce is way too sweet.

Somebody is snobby about their corporate chain pizza. ;)

Your post made me laugh though. It's really a sad discussion. There are so many hardly-known pizza joints out there that make epic pizza. I know that if I could choose any pizza to have for the rest of my life, these three choices would be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Jerry's aint bad especially for the price...but i'm not that big on their pizza...their subs are way better..but even with the discount (we get 15% off) they're still too expensive.

Yep, their subs are hella-expensive. Stay away those things if you have a budget or heart problems. I only go for the pizza. I think I got the regular pizza once, stick to the white pizza...it's damn good for the price. Especially with the red pepper sauce they have at the condiment display.

Your post made me laugh though. It's really a sad discussion. There are so many hardly-known pizza joints out there that make epic pizza. I know that if I could choose any pizza to have for the rest of my life, these three choices would be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

As they would for everyone.

Somebody is snobby about their corporate chain pizza. ;)

Lol. Well, I do love my Pizza Hut, but if I had to choose any pizza to eat for the rest of my life (from a chain), I'd choose Uno's. That stuff is amazing.

Archived