Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Seriously dude, that bad to you? You must have the worst Pizza Hut in the world near you.

Personal Pan pizza, pepperoni, sprinkle a nice helping of Parmesan cheese on top. Yummy if you ask me.

Well, I'm exxagerating a little bit.

But I really do hate Pizza Hut.

Rather have a big plate of Chinese Food or something.

Dominos, with their oven baked subs, just became the best delivery chain on the planet.

I just ordered an 8 inch chicken bacon ranch (btw, they load it bacon) and a 10 inch peperoni pizza for $12

Not to mention the cheesy bread, cinna sticks, chicken kickers, and buffalo wings.

At Papa Johns you would get a med cheese pizza for $12.

Domino's FTW

I just ordered Pizza Hut tonite. I got a medium pepperoni pizza and the individual meaty marinara pasta w/garlic bread. It set me back $18.(no coupon) If any of you haven't tried the pasta, you should. Stuff is crazy delicious. Well, the meaty marinara is, anyway. I've never had the other(s).

I usually eat Pizza Hut. But im gonna have to try the sub you mentioned above. Sounds good. Anyway, I rank the three: 1) Pizza Hut 2) Dominoes 3) Papa Johns. For whatever reason, I've never been much of a PJ's guy.

Ledos is just ok. My gf loves it, but I really don't see the appeal about the pizza. They go on and on about their special sauce, but I don't find it that tasty, whether it's on pasta or pizza.

Ledos is good because they "don't cut corders". It's OK as far as pizza is concerned. I like their thin crust. But I like Pizza Hut and Dominos thin crust for that matter.

Papa John's wins this based on their garlic sauce alone. Drip that all over a slice of their pizza and it's like a circus on your taste buds. The sauce is like crack.

923257533_526c675ee4.jpg

Agreed... the garlic sauce is like juicy, mouth watering, artery clogging... crack. But it's sooooo good!

I would probably go with Dominos b/c I like their thin crust. Do any of you have CiCi's? You know, the really cheap buffet place? That has to be one of the worst pizza places IMO, but the kids love it. My son ate 16 slices once when we went. Thank God it's buffet.

Eh. I kind of like it.

I usually get a little bit of pasta and salad with a few slices of the barbecue pizza. The macaroni and cheese pizza is pretty good too.

I would probably go with Dominos b/c I like their thin crust. Do any of you have CiCi's? You know, the really cheap buffet place? That has to be one of the worst pizza places IMO, but the kids love it. My son ate 16 slices once when we went. Thank God it's buffet.

yeah, there's a CiCi's in my general location. I went there once. The Pizza isn't the best, but it is all you can eat for a pretty good price. and they have DAMN good cinnamon rolls.

Archived