Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dominos, with their oven baked subs, just became the best delivery chain on the planet.

I just ordered an 8 inch chicken bacon ranch (btw, they load it bacon) and a 10 inch peperoni pizza for $12

Not to mention the cheesy bread, cinna sticks, chicken kickers, and buffalo wings.

At Papa Johns you would get a med cheese pizza for $12.

Domino's FTW

I'll go Papa John's...

They have the best pizza and I love their cheesy bread. Sure they are a little more expensive and they never give you extra tomato sauce for the cheesy bread when you ask for it, but hey they've got damn good food.

Dominos pizza is about on average with Pizza Hut, but I LOOOOOAAAVEEE Pizza Hut's bread sticks. Pizza Hut's bread sticks are the best item of any Pizza Chain. Pizza Hut gets the nod of pizza chains over Dominos from me.

Oh and BTW... since you are from Springfield, I'll recommend Big Bite to you. They have, in my opinion, the best pizza in the area. Big Bite is more expensive than the three major chains though.

I actually know the guy who's parents own big bite. I never really order there, however. Have you had Steak and things? They might not deliver to all of Springfield, but they deliver to my place. Its probably just like Big Bite.

And for those of you who haven't had Domino's subs, they are better than anything Quiznos has.

I actually know the guy who's parents own big bite. I never really order there, however. Have you had Steak and things? They might not deliver to all of Springfield, but they deliver to my place. Its probably just like Big Bite.

And for those of you who haven't had Domino's subs, they are better than anything Quiznos has.

I know him too. He was in my fantasy football league last year.

Never even heard of Steak and things. I'll have to look it up. I order food a lot, probably too much.

How are the oven baked subs?..I've never had them.

I picked papa johns...but if we're going to get stuffed crust it's pizza hut all the way. their pasta's also pretty decent(not big on the bacon one though).

Papa Johns has some damn good pizzas though. And their BBQ chicken pizza is amazing.

not big on dominos.

Archived