Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TAILGATE in S.F. - Redskins/Niners UPDATED w/ Pictures!

Special K

I drove by the stadium today and the only thing dividing lot "L" and lot "F" are some jersey walls, so there should be no problem combining the tailgates. I also went by the store and bought some chips and salsa, bean dip, potato chips, cups, napkins and of course, beer. I also picked up two little camping tables. They're not much, but we can put food on them.

ALERT!!! We do not have balloons...do not look for balloons, haha. We forgot that, whatever, if you can't find us, there is a serious problem...we'll be a huge group.

do we have TV for the early games?

We were just talking about that, that is one thing we overlooked... Hopefully some seasoned vet will have thought of that...

Just got back from the game.

Sorry I couldn't join yall at the tailgate, I had to open my store this morning and didn't get to the Stick till about 12. Was very pleased by the Redskin turnout, lots of fans out here.

Hope everyone had a good time. Would've liked to have met some of you CA ES'ers!

Had a great time at the tailgate. Thanks to Keeastman for her hospitality. She's a sweetie, and her boyfriend makes a mean burger. I met MissU28 and Chickenlipper and several others who's names I forgot, and they were very nice too. The Burgundy and Gold was well represented at the tailgate and at the game.

Thanks to all!!

Well, I had a blast meeting everyone at the tailgate today, thanks to all for showing up and being willing to go with the flow. We didn't end up in the exact spot we had anticipated, but I think most everyone who wanted to find our group did...including the stinkin whiners fans who wanted to throw F-bombs our way in front of a bunch of kids...WTF?

Regardless, I had a blast meeting all you guys today and I am looking forward to the SoCal game next season. We had a good representation today and we have a lot to be proud of. :D

P.S. I'll post tailgate pics in a day or so. Good to meet you all!

Alrighty, here are a few pictures of the good times had at the tailgate in S.F.

I don't have the cables specific to my cameras with me since I'm up at my parents' place for break...so these are pics. from my sister-in-law's camera; unfortunately they don't really do justice to the whole group that was there...and there are a lot of pictures of the little kiddies at our tailgate and I don't want to put them up without their parents' permission of course. Hopefully others will post their pics as well, I'd love to see them.

Overall, very fun tailgate, great group of people...even some of those pesky Niners fans. I really enjoyed meeting people from both ES and West Coast Skins fans, it's always nice to put a face with a username. :)

So, even though the last minute of the game totally stunk, I think most all of us were able to have some fun at the tailgate both before and after the game :D

Here's to San Diego next year :cheers:

024-2.jpg

Kristina's mom means business when she says she's bringing cupcakes to a tailgate!

025-1.jpg

SD Skins Fan at the start of the TG

026-2.jpg

Some lovely West Coast Skins fans representing the burgandy and gold

035-2.jpg

Yes folks, Predicto has a wife, and she's super cool...whoda thunk? ;)

028-2.jpg

My nephew grabbing a bite before heading into the stadium

027-2.jpg

Some of our setup in the lot

031-2.jpg

Me and my guy

116-2.jpg

My brother and his family with a comedic appearance by dorkface in the background

134-2.jpg

He must've told her she couldn't have a 10th cookie...

131-2.jpg

124-1.jpg

Brother, Dad, and friend

132-2.jpg

Sister, BIL, & niece

120.jpg

048-2.jpg

And after the game...at least we had each other to comiserate with...

* I'll upload more pics of the entire group I took with my cameras when I get back down south...in the meantime, hopefully others can share some of their pictures. :)

Thank you all for your hospitality, my daughter Ashlynn and I had a blast at the tailgate and you were all so very welcoming to her and I.

We appreciate it and a big :thumbsup: on the tailgate setup keeastman and the others from westcoastskinsfans.com we had a blast. Will post my pictures a little later. Especially the ones with my daughter and Mama Portis.

Looks like you all had a great time. Awesome pictures... this is what ES is all about as far as I'm concerned

And Major- I'm almost afraid to ask, what did you think Predicto would look like? Not an elf-

hahahahaaaaa!!

this is what ES is all about to me too. It was really cool when people from here would wander in to Winston's and hang out with me for a game or 2. Everyone has a great time and we all have the same passion for the game.

nice job katie on the organization of it all...but we already knew you were the den mother type.

Looks like you all had a great time. Awesome pictures... this is what ES is all about as far as I'm concerned

And Major- I'm almost afraid to ask, what did you think Predicto would look like? Not an elf-

stole my joke, i figured after 3 years, i could get away with telling it again. :laugh:

to answer your question, i definitely didn't picture any facial hair. maybe a shirt and tie, even to a football game. :silly:

Archived