Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TAILGATE in S.F. - Redskins/Niners UPDATED w/ Pictures!

Special K

139.jpg

Another view of the tailgate

142.jpg

Rskins21's cutie daughter and my nephew...I personally think it's a match made in heaven. Really though, I know the kids in my family very much enjoyed their time spent with your girl; they especially liked the new "Niners suck" hand signals she taught them, haha!

WVU - Yeah, we were going to do the TG in the blue-shaded L Lot, but realized it was permit only. So we did the TG on the perimeter of the F and L lots, where they joined. But even the F Lot perimeter was full when we arrived at 9, so we moved a few rows up to L/G lots. I'm sorry that you were unable to find us though, it would have been nice to have another friendly face at the tailgate.

RASTA028 - Okay, that's your one mulligan...next year you are obligated to TG with everyone in SD! ;)

Katie, thanks for hooking everything up! I'm the tall dude with black beanie, with the portis jersey. My girlfriend is the pretty latina with the Campbell Jersey!
No problem, it was great meeting you 2! See you next year in SD :cheers:
Ok, I gotta ask, what's with the shiner?

I got in a knock down drag out fight with a Niners fan while setting up the tailgate. Worry not though, I armbarred her...but not before she got a cheapshot in... :D

Okay fine, that was a lie, I admit. Actually, I had a lesion on my lower eyelid removed for biopsy on Christmas Eve, hence the lower shiner, steri strips, and stitches. Good news is that everything's turned out negative. Bad news, I have an ooogly eye for a little bit.

I will have to verify this but I thought they stopped allowing RVs at Qualcomm.

Oh yeah, I have a verification for everyone...they don't allow signs at Candlestick (they told me it was an NFL-wide rule). So all our homemade signs got confiscated by some loser FEMA lady.

Imagine my utter "shock" when I got to my seat and Niners fans a few rows in front of us pulled out their signs and held them up half the game. Or whenever I turned on the TV throughout the 16 week season I saw fans holding up sign in stadiums throughout the NFL.

Absolute horse****.

Oh, that would suck.

Bigmike, have you signed in on our site? We have a SAn Diego section as well.

I havent man. I am kind of the silent (HA!) voice on here for the San Diego section. I work the crowd for Winstons and try to let everyone know about this place. Sebowski (ES Name) and I have been going there together for years!!

I will try to sign up though ASAP. we should be able to get well over 150 people at a tailgate here. Plus I have friends from back home who are coming out here for it as well..

OMFG, I am so sorry I couldn't make it. I had a family emergency come up right as I was backing out of my driveway, and it caused me to not even get to the game until about 10 mins before kickoff.

Even with that I still tried to find the tailgate, but by that time parking lot officials were directing cars into parking spaces because the lots were basically full.

I was super-pissed, but hey family had to come first in this situation.

Looks like you guys had a great time, and the Redskins are coming to Oakland and San Diego next year, so that is going to be two chances for the Skins to beat teams in CA.

Can't wait......*official countdown until the 2009 NFL Schedule comes out starts now*

I been to Winstons, that place rocks, our group made a trip down there for the Dallas game from Orange County.

this past year? then you probably saw me. I was sitting there in my normal spot. when you first walk in if you look immediately to the left i am at the first table closest to the front. with the barstools not the chairs.

next time you come down we gotta hook up and get united. :cheers:

OMFG, I am so sorry I couldn't make it. I had a family emergency come up right as I was backing out of my driveway, and it caused me to not even get to the game until about 10 mins before kickoff.

Even with that I still tried to find the tailgate, but by that time parking lot officials were directing cars into parking spaces because the lots were basically full.

I'm sorry to hear about your family emergency. Hope everything's okay!

But yes, we missed you at the TG. I felt badly and was really hoping we didn't lose you when we moved down a few aisles to the emptier spaces. So while I'm sorry you had to deal with an emergency, I am relieved that you were not unable to find us, you just weren't there.

142.jpg

Rskins21's cutie daughter and my nephew...I personally think it's a match made in heaven. Really though, I know the kids in my family very much enjoyed their time spent with your girl; they especially liked the new "Niners suck" hand signals she taught them, haha!

Ashlynn had a bunch of fun hanging out. I have some pictures that I'll post as well including the ones of her and Mama Portis who was super sweet to my daughter.

Thanks again for everything!

I'm sorry to hear about your family emergency. Hope everything's okay!

But yes, we missed you at the TG. I felt badly and was really hoping we didn't lose you when we moved down a few aisles to the emptier spaces. So while I'm sorry you had to deal with an emergency, I am relieved that you were not unable to find us, you just weren't there.

Yeah everything is fine it wasn't THAT kind of family emergency, just something that caused me to be late, just late enough hahaha.

Well good thing is next season we have at least 2 chances to do this shindig alllll over again in Oakland and San Diego!!!

Well good thing is next season we have at least 2 chances to do this shindig alllll over again in Oakland and San Diego!!!

Lol, yeah, I'll do San Diego. Oakland...eh, it'll depend on my mood and whether or not I feel like getting shanked in that stadium for wearing a Skins jersey...

Oh yeah, here are a few pics of our signs that got confiscated when entered the stadium:

skinssigns2.jpg

skinssigns.jpg

So I was supposed to get back from San Fran yesterday at 6pm.... flight into San Diego was canceled due to fog and extremely low visibility... we flew into LAX instead, rented a rental car (which won't be reimbursed) at midnight and made it back to Oceanside at 1:15am.

Other than THAT craziness, the game was a blast and the tailgate was great fun- thanks so much for everything, Katie- it was great to meet you and your family and the food was awesome...especially Kristina's dad's burgers. YUM!!

We headed into the game about an hour before kickoff, and I saw you heading for the bathroom (I think) so I didn't have a chance to say goodbye!

Predicto, I enjoyed meeting you and your wife and so glad you both came.

Katie and I were wondering what happened to NoCalMike; although we thought you had driven by us in some Redskins molester van, but I guess that wasn't you;)

We also wondered what happened to WVU... can't believe you overslept for a skins game! A travesty! No more strippers!

Our seats were cool- 3rd row endzone...we were right above the locker room entrance for the 9ers. After the game the team came and they were throwing footballs, cleats, gloves, and stuff into the stands where we were. The guy right in front of us got a football thrown by Nedny, a glove, and some dude's mouthguard. My boyfriend managed to finagle a glove from an unknown player (we hadn't watched who threw it), so he was pretty stoked.

All in all, a fun experience....sad loss, but a really good game. Sucks that I have to hear about it for years until they play each other again.

Archived