Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Mon. press conference (12/15)--he feels like "Worst coach in America" (merged)

NastyBoy

The fact is, Zorn did not fumble. Zorn did not get stupid penaltys and above all Zorn did not preform on the field. When we were 6-2 everbody was saying, way to go coach, keep doing what your doing. I still thing injurys have taken the toll. Remember half our off line was hurting Sunday.

It appears the problems Zorn has, don't exist solely on the field.

This is bull****. No one could have won that game yesterday with the way the players were phoning it in. I don't care if your Vince ****ing Lombardi. The PLAYERS lost that game yesterday, Zorn never had a chance. I got your baack Coach, even if the rest of redskins nation are too blind to see the real problem. Players just plain not giving a damn.

Copy & paste much?

Zorn will not be fired, even if he loses his final 2, 7-9 is not a bad record for a rookie coach.

That's true. Unfortunately your theory falls apart when you take into consideration that we started out 6-2.

When you fail to make the adjustments necessary to continue the success you CLEARLY have the talent to acheive, you've catastrophically exposed your weaknesses.

Game over.

Oh my, am I seeing you might think that the certain someone is about to be not coaching in Jacksonville or am I reading too much?

Follow me here.:)

He signed a 1 year contract there.

They have a habit of shaking up their coaching staffs.

It was basically know a few weeks ago that they weren't expect to bring him back for next year.

However, with the mentality of about 85% of the membership here, ES only wised up to this yesterday.

Now, that said, my only question is if this does happen, will Saunders be let go in St Louis? :)

For the peeps with the inside info, are they going to consider keeping Zorny for OC position?

Has he shown you anything that warrants keeping him as OC? How about QB coach?

I should add that I'm not ready to give up on him as HC. It takes time to learn how to be a HC. However, if he's going to be demoted, there's no reason to keep him as OC, in my opinion.

Zorn is being a little hard on himself though...Marinelli is the worst but Zorn is second worst.

Can't he just say he is sorry for being a dick. Or is it to late for that?? I know he treated the players with this ****y way like Riggo said, he is a smart ass. Telling Brennan don't strut your stuff here and CP is it gushing blood. Do the players want to kick his butt or is it forgivable ???

For the peeps with the inside info, are they going to consider keeping Zorny for OC position?

Why keep him for OC? His offense BLEAUXS. :anon:

edit: He's not a bad guy, let him keep his salary and demote him to QB's coach. Give him time to develop. Then trade him to the Seahawks.

Has he shown you anything that warrants keeping him as OC? How about QB coach?

I should add that I'm not ready to give up on him as HC. It takes time to learn how to be a HC. However, if he's going to be demoted, there's no reason to keep him as OC, in my opinion.

I think he is over his head, he has taken on too much. If he just had one responsibility maybe...

Don't know about the worse but he's up there.

How can you have 1st and 10 on opponents 20 yard line with 2 minutes left and no time outs and you run the ball and then try a screen pass. Not once did he throw it into the end zone

what a joke

Yea that might have sealed his fate or it should seal his fate. You can't win ball games chewing up clock. How come Redskin coaches can't manage the clock? Geez.

And what exactly is his offense again? Hopefully you know, because its obvious that he doesn't know what his offense is.:doh:

It was basically know a few weeks ago that they weren't expect to bring him back for next year.

However, with the mentality of about 85% of the membership here, ES only wised up to this yesterday.

Now, that said, my only question is if this does happen, will Saunders be let go in St Louis? :)

My question would be why would you go back to a job that you were let go from?

Were you upset when GW and Saunders was let go?

And at the time, did you think it was the wrong decision?

The fact is, Zorn did not fumble. Zorn did not get stupid penaltys and above all Zorn did not preform on the field. When we were 6-2 everbody was saying, way to go coach, keep doing what your doing. I still thing injurys have taken the toll. Remember half our off line was hurting Sunday.

He has lost this team and doesn't demand respect from them. That's reason alone. They won't play for him. The Coach has to get them to perform. He gets a paycheck, too. They are a reflection of him and he is a reflection of the shoddy FO this team has. People were happy when we were doing well, but that changed and he didn't he didn't progress. He regressed, as a matter of fact, and isn't getting these guys to play.

This team has had far worse going for it than just one or two giveaways to go from 6-2 to 7-7. This is Norv-ish in sucktitude. He calls the same plays and formations over and over and over and over and over... you see where this is going. He even puts in the worst player substitutions at the worst times that leave you scratching your head as he does them. He has not progressed as a Coach and has lost this team. Is it that tough for you to see?

If all of this happens the way people above describe (firing Zorn, Williams, etc) we'll be back to the laughing stock of the league. Gibbs suppressed it for a few years but the root of the problem is still here. I feel sorry for the guy and blame the front office.

Welcome to the most screwed up organization in the league, next to the Raiders.

Archived