Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A quick note

Pete

Ya know, I did this thread then changed my mind, so I removed it. Somehow it found it's way back. Hmmm LOL

Thanks for all the kind words folks. ES has been a huge part of my life for a long time now, but I'm not leaving completely. I'll still be lurking, and post from time to time. As some have said, they haven't seen much of me, but it's for a good reason.

As some of you may know, I'm an avid motorcyclist. I was accepted into a world wide club a little less then two years ago, but there wasn't a chapter, clan as we call them, in the state of FL. I made it my goal to get one going. It worked out well, and we have a group of 9 hooligans at this point. I was elected the leader of the Sunshine State Clan of the Brit Iron Rebels World Wide, and with that came a lot of work. Enough to keep me from being involved here more then casually.

I've had two great passions in my life, the Redkskins and motorcycles. I can have the best of both worlds. Follow the Skins, and ride till I can't hold on any more. I put over 500 miles on last Sunday on a ride with my guys, and sitting down to catch the game minutes after getting home, I was cold, sore, and tired. As the game came on, I thought to myself, it doesn't get any better, the perfect day.

God Bless all my brothers and sisters here, and of course

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Now THAT is an old-school springer. That reminds me, Pete. A question for those of us who do not know: what kind of ride are you taking on these marathon roadies, brother? Forgive me my curiosity, but I've long been an avid rider myself.

I ride an 05 Black Triumph Bonneville. I'm the guy with the checkerboard across my chest telling everybody their # 1 My bike is the first on in the line with the white helmet on the seat.

FlClan3.jpg

Archived