Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Axelrod Denies Barack Obama Met With Rod Blagojevich - AOL News

TrumanB

What rationale is there to investigate Obama? Is there any evidence that he has been involved in any wrong doing? So far, the only link between Obama and Blagojevich is that Blagojevich is the Governor of the state that Obama used to be a Senator from.

As I stated earlier, I would be willing to bet that the only contact Obama has had with Blagojevich (in regards to this seat) was giving his office the names of people that he would recommend get his seat.

Just because you want Obama involved in this doesn't make it so.

Obama IS involved and just because you do not want him to be doesn't make it so. A grand Jury has supeonead, yes being investigated, the records of the land/home deal between Rezko & Obama. Rezko is TALKING. Of course I have no idea what they are trying to find out but Rezko is in hot water. This is Chicago politics you know. One of the MOST corrupt in the nation. Being a Senator from this cesspool can only immerse yourself in it. Closing your eyes because you voted for this person shouldn't absolve you of using common sense. Axlerod did confirm the conversations between Blago... and Obama and that cannot be refuted. To later say you mispoke or were mistaken because the Gov has been caught begs the questions what did Obama know and when did he know it.

Obama IS involved and just because you do not want him to be doesn't make it so. A grand Jury has supeonead, yes being investigated, the records of the land/home deal between Rezko & Obama. Rezko is TALKING. Of course I have no idea what they are trying to find out but Rezko is in hot water. This is Chicago politics you know. One of the MOST corrupt in the nation. Being a Senator from this cesspool can only immerse yourself in it. Closing your eyes because you voted for this person shouldn't absolve you of using common sense. Axlerod did confirm the conversations between Blago... and Obama and that cannot be refuted. To later say you mispoke or were mistaken because the Gov has been caught begs the questions what did Obama know and when did he know it.
Show me some sort of evidence that Obama had knowledge about this plan. What was discussed in the conversations between Blagojevich and Obama? I would be willing to bet that the extent of that conversation was along the lines of Blagojevich asking Obama who he (Obama) would recommend for the vacant senate seat. If you show me some sort of evidence that Obama had knowledge about this and didn't do anything to stop it than I am more than willing to slam Obama for it. But right now, there is no evidence that Obama did anything, other than being from the same state as Blagojevich.

And you are seriously going to bring up Rezko again? Wasn't that dead horse sufficiently beaten back in the primaries? The only talk I have heard about Rezko in this story is in response to his dealings with Blagojevich.

Seems to me it's not too much different than any politics.

I'm 100% sure Obama and this guy talked about the vacancy and who was going to fill it.

I'm 100% sure also that this guy didn't get what he wanted and thats why he started dropping F bombs like WW2.

Though they are lying about the conversations, it appears Obama wasn't taking the Governors hints well.

If Blagojevich came out loving Obama we would have a problem. But the facts that we know now show that this assclown wanted to play ball and Obama flatly denied him.

If anything, Obama should be commended for they way he handled this.

Obama had to know Blago was under investigation,hell even I knew that well before the election.

It just shows O ain't stupid.;)

Who's "inventing" a controversy?

Honestly? It sounds like you are.

Meanwhile...

Complaint points to clash over Obama adviser

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/complaint-points-to-clash-over-obama-adviser-2008-12-09.html

Blagojevich in a conversation intercepted by federal agents calls Obama a “motherf----r” and dismisses Obama’s unwillingness to strike a deal: “F—k him.”
“Blagojevich said he knows that the president-elect wants Senate Candidate 1 for the Senate seat but ‘they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. F--k them,’” states the report.

Honestly? It sounds like you are.

Meanwhile...

Complaint points to clash over Obama adviser

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/complaint-points-to-clash-over-obama-adviser-2008-12-09.html

And this contradicts my points how?

I never once said that Obama was involved in any shenanigans with the governor. I just said that I question whether or not Obama spoke to him about the vacany, based on the fact that Axelrod stated that Obama had spoken to the governor about the vacancy. Obama comes out yesterday and contradicts Axelrod's earlier statement when this whole thing blows up. Axelrod then comes out and said it was a misstatement. So, are we to believe him now, but not before? What was behind the earilier "misstatement"? Did he just make it up? If so, why?

Truman- have you applied the same amount of wariness and scepticism towards GW Bush? Because in comparison, these threads you're starting about Obama are kids' stuff.

And when have the libs on this board been fair to Bush? "Bush is evil, Bush is Hitler, Bush should be impeached." That's been the battlecry since I joined this site.

Though they are lying about the conversations, it appears Obama wasn't taking the Governors hints well.

Some of you are hilarious. HINTS?! Obama's people told the idiot that all he would get was the Presidents appreciation. Now the talk is that Obama's camp were the ones that brought in the feds, or at least helped them.

If you look at what the crook is saying on the tapes, he is furious that Obama wasn't going to help him out.

Wow, you really are sensitive when it comes to Obama.

Not at all really. If something bad were to come out about Obama I would be prepared to take the heat on this forum since I voiced my support.

You just happen to be someone who thinks he's clever and comes up with all these crazy threads that try to somehow prove Obama is a terrible person/President already - and the "facts" of the posts have usually been twisted to fit your agenda.

You pretty much have no credibility on this forum yet you continue to post these bull**** threads with a lot of baseless opinion with almost no facts.

I'm still laughing about your guarantee that "Virginia will never go blue".

You pretty much have no credibility on this forum yet you continue to post these bull**** threads with a lot of baseless opinion with almost no facts.

:rolleyes: I posted the facts. I posted what Axelrod said several weeks ago. I posted what Obama said yesterday and then I posted Axelrod's back tracking statement, which didn't explain why he "misspoke".

You replace "Obama" with "Bush" and "Axelrod" with "Rove" in this story and people like you would be screaming for impeachment proceedings to begin.

:rolleyes: I posted the facts. I posted what Axelrod said several weeks ago. I posted what Obama said yesterday and then I posted Axelrod's back tracking statement, which didn't explain why he "misspoke".

You replace "Obama" with "Bush" and "Axelrod" with "Rove" in this story and people like you would be screaming for impeachment proceedings to begin.

Show me any post where I've attacked Bush like this.

. . . I'm waiting.

I'm no fan of Bush but it's not surprising that someone like you would make broad generalizations and assume them to be fact - seriously, get a clue.

Again if Obama had a direct conversation with Blago then there should be tape on it. Why lie if there is evidence of it? Doesn't sound very smart.

I'm no fan of Bush but it's not surprising that someone like you would make broad generalizations and assume them to be fact - seriously, get a clue.

It's interesting to see the reactions when the shoe is on the other foot. Obama is moving into big boy territory and he and his supporters better grow a pair quickly or they'll get eaten alive.

Let's assume Obama did speak with him for sake of argument. What of it? The evidence we have at the moment still supports that Obama didn't give the corrupt idiot anything. That is why your attempt to make this about Obama is failing. Do you even understand that Hannity Jr? Obama speaking directly to him or not doesn't matter at this point. Axelrod may have actually misspoke... because in this instance it doesn't matter either way.

Archived