Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

Another teacher...

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13177530

Teacher allegedly paid student after sex

Helper » Victim's mother says teen got up to $1,500.

By Melinda Rogers

The Salt Lake Tribune

Updated: 08/21/2009 06:12:32 PM MDT

20090821__andreini_0822~P1_200.jpg Melissa Andreini

A former Helper Junior High School teacher charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old male student paid her victim between $1,400 and $1,500 after the encounters, court documents allege.

New details about the relationship between Melissa Ann Andreini and her alleged victim emerged from a probable cause statement recently filed in 7th District Court.

According to the statement, the victim's mother confronted Andreini at Andreini's home in Helper on July 3 after finding out the teacher was supposedly having sex with her son. Andreini admitted to the boy's mother that she had sex with the teenager on several occasions at her home, according to the statement.

A Utah Division of Child and Family Services worker along with police interviewed the boy about his relationship with Andreini, which he said started during the 2008-09 school year, according to the statement.

More at the above link.

And another one...

Teacher sex case takes twist

Attorney cancels press conference after judge intervenes

By Jim Hannah • August 4, 2009

bilde?Site=AB&Date=20090804&Category=NEWS0103&ArtNo=308040064&Ref=AR&MaxW=180&Border=0

COVINGTON – Prosecutors sought an emergency gag order Tuesday to stop fired Dayton High School teacher Nicole Howell and her attorney, Eric Deters, from talking publicly about the charge that she had sex with a student.

While Kenton Circuit Judge Gregory Bartlett declined to issue a gag order, he returned from vacation early to instruct all lawyers involved to follow Kentucky Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct. It restricts what lawyers can publicize about their pending cases.

Deters then canceled a press conference scheduled for Thursday on the steps of the justice center where he was expected to speak about the charge against former teacher Nicole Howell, 26, of Florence.

The English teacher was fired after being charged with first-degree sexual abuse, punishable by up to five years in prison. Investigators said she had sex with a then 16-year-old football player.

More at the above link.

Yeah, there is more...

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/Linda.Trabucco.Collegiate.2.1138383.html

Jeffco School Administrator Accused Of Sex Assault

LITTLETON, Colo. (CBS4) ―

LindaTrabucco.jpg Linda Trabucco

Investigators in Jefferson County say there could be more victims of a teacher and admistrator accused of having a sexual relationship with a student.

Linda Trabucco, 44, is an assistant principal and English teacher at Collegiate Academy in Littleton.

The alleged victim, who is now 21, came forward last week. He says he met Trabucco when he was a freshman at Collegiate Academy.

Sheriff investigators say the relationship likely took place over a 4 year time frame. They say the man has been struggling emotionally with the situation ever since he graduated 3 years ago.

More at the above link.

I'd have a hard time forgiving mom for going to police. Getting paid good coin to have sex with an older woman, that's any 15 year old's dream.
No kidding.

It took me nearly all summer to make about 1,500 dollars when I was 15, lifeguarding and doing some lawn work on the side.

1,500 in one trip just to have sex with a decent looking older teacher? When I was 15? Give me a break mom.

The problem with what she did stems from the power dynamic in their relationship. Same reason a manager can't sleep with a subordinate. Pretending this 17 year old was a victim however is nonsense. Age of consent in New Jersey is 16 according to the internets.

I know being a guy there was plenty of teachers I would have jumped at the chance to fornicate with. However, serious double standard here.

It's pretty sick for an adult, male or female, to be attracted to a 15 year old. I know if when my daughter turns 15 if a 26 year old man hit's on her I'd kill him.

Sick people in this world.

All I got was a Catholic priest.

Please stop making references to Catholic priests and child molestation. This represents such a small minority of clergymen. I am a devout Catholic. I'm not offended by most things, but shots like this really get me angry. Please have respect for my religion. That comment was completely unnecessary.

Archived