Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

I think they like the attention bc the boys must look at them with wide eyes and they must be totally into it. These women probably don't get that from the men in their lives and like the reaction they get from these boys.

Yea they probably love the attention. But I doubt they don't get attention from outside the classroom because hot women, especially blonds, get lots of attention. The teachers that do this are are emotionally on the same level as high school kids IMO

I think they like the attention bc the boys must look at them with wide eyes and they must be totally into it. These women probably don't get that from the men in their lives and like the reaction they get from these boys.

Plus maybe they like playing the instructor, they are teachers afterall. :)

As to the double-standard thing, I think the punishment should be the same. The victimization is primarily emotional in both cases. You don't know what kind of affect this might have on a boy's ability to sustain relationships with women down the road. And aren't girls supposed to "mature faster" than boys anyway?

As to "what if it was your daughter" angle; I think the root cause of that is because of our societal perception that women must remain virgins until marriage, if they have sex before that they are "damaged goods". This view is of course ridiculuos but I think it still weighs in our collective subconscious. In this view, a a woman's "innocnent" sexuality is one of the most important things she can "offer" a man. A man's sexuality is less important to offer a woman, as opposed to things like social status and ability to be a good provider. That's where I believe the whole "Its different" mentality comes from, anyway.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/12/old_bridge_high_school_teacher.html

WTF!!! I'll open this thread up with the same thing 90% of us are thinking but are afraid to say...where were teachers like this when I was in school, and why oh why couldnt I have been a "victim". Shes way cute!

Most of my teachers looked like Madeline Albright. Oh the humanity. :doh:

link.madeleine.albright.ap.jpg

• 1 month later...
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/12/old_bridge_high_school_teacher.html

WTF!!! I'll open this thread up with the same thing 90% of us are thinking but are afraid to say...where were teachers like this when I was in school, and why oh why couldnt I have been a "victim". Shes way cute!

small_GlideThurs.JPG

Yeah and as I say each time a hot teacher story like this pops up...my teachers always seemed to look like Madeline Albright. :doh: :(

edit: I didn't realize this was an old story I had already posted about. :doh:

Madeleine_Albright.jpg

I have to disagree with the law here. Situations between a boy and girl are vastly different.

Boys are thinking about sex and acually fantasize about something like this. IMO for boys, the early sex doesn't come with the emotional baggage associated with a girl.

Girls are thinking of sex in a different way. They are looking at from a relationship aspect with love being the main source of motivation. While boys are looking at it for purely physical excitement and release. IMO this eliminates alot of emotion which could scar a boy.

The other aspect of this is the adult manipulating a minor. WIth boys, IMO they are thinking of this well before the situation arises.....no pun intended.:)

So maipulation IMO isn't really going on. Nor is the abuse. Is it immoral? sure. Is it ethically wrong. sure. should a young hot teacher with a younger boy within a few years of legal age be procecuted... no. SHouldshe be fired and punished by her employer..yup. Jail time is a little much I think.

And yes, it is a double standard, becuase boys and girls are different and you can't handle them both the same.

I had sex with my art teacher, never told a sole outside drunk parties in the Army till Extremeskins. It was like winning the lottery.

Art Teacher at Edison has sex with either of my daughters and he's a dead man.

Hypocrisy at its finest: And i can live with it.

• 4 months later...

Archived