Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your relationship status?

WVUforREDSKINS

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If you want to make any changes to the poll, just let me know. Please don't start anymore threads. Seriously.
and why is "happily" only added if you're married longer than 10 years? Is that some sort of cutoff I don't know about?
Are you married or happy?
wow dude- thread starting epic fail. It's really not that hard

yeah, Im almost pissing myself laughing so hard over here.

I feel like you should be doing a Jimmy Conway voice "why are you always busting my balls?" :silly:

Im sort of engaged. We just havent found the right Elvis impersonater in Vegas or the right booze that fits in with our theme. (jokes)

:cheers:

Don't go calling me pathetic. :redpunch:

Well now, I wasn't calling out you specifically, though the timing of our posts was a little odd, to say the least. There are plenty of leg-humpers on this board; so don't take it personal, I want to slap all of you equally.:cool:

Makes me wonder if WVU's extreme incompetence in creating a thread poll is somehow tied to his incompetence in the frustrated relationships he's trying to post about :D

Just jokes.

Says the guy who asks a message board if he should call a spainish girl "mommy" because she called him "papi"

I do fine with the ladies Mick.

actually, it seemed that there was an unusually high number of divorced people on here and I was just wondering what how the board stacks up to the general population

and why is "happily" only added if you're married longer than 10 years? Is that some sort of cutoff I don't know about?

I think dementia or senility sets in by then;)...married 25 yrs(mostly happy ones)

Why no choice of indentured servitude or love slave?

Says the guy who asks a message board if he should call a spainish girl "mommy" because she called him "papi"

I do fine with the ladies Mick.

actually, it seemed that there was an unusually high number of divorced people on here and I was just wondering if that was true.

It's true......papi

Archived