Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where Is The Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Been?

ive been around the world thanks to the navy. just a few places i have been:

stationed in guam for 2 years.

mt fuji

bali

perth

hawaii

singapore

tokyo

washington dc..for those who dont live there its amazing and they dont see the dirt

the great salt lake

mt shasta

ive seen "the green flash" during sunsets in san diego at least a dozen times.

I haven't had the opportunity to travel to Europe yet, but for now I'd have to say the Shenandoah Valley. Once I retire I plan on being like the old man in the Beavis and Butthead movie...minus the arrest and cavity search. :D

"you them kids been wackin off in my tool shed, I never seen two kids do so much wackin." :D

The view from my uncles' house in Layton, UT....overlooking the Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island at sunset. I have pics somewhere, gotta find them. PCS, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

The Blue Ridge Parkway in mid July. It was a perfect end to my cross country road trip three years ago.

And call me crazy, but Route 285 through New Mexico was astounding. Take it south off I-40 through Encino and Vaughn towards Roswell (!). I went though that stretch late afternoon to the night, and that was one of the best sunsets I've ever seen. And arriving in Roswell at 10 pm is creepy and exciting...you see the city lights from at least 13 miles away.

Archived