Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SO frustrating watching JC! Even more frustrating is reading this thread.

SkinsTight

It appears JC is regressing each week. GOt my flame suit on.

Let's see....

He smoked a go route right onto Santana's hands, had another one bounce off Cooley's hands, picked up a pair of 1st downs with his fight when he hasn't been whacked by people using our offensive line for a turnstile.

He hasn't been very good, but if he's regressing, everyone else on this offense is doing it faster than him.

Let's see....

He smoked a go route right onto Santana's hands, had another one bounce off Cooley's hands, picked up a pair of 1st downs with his fight when he hasn't been whacked by people using our offensive line for a turnstile.

He hasn't been very good, but if he's regressing, everyone else on this offense is doing it faster than him.

IT was a bad long pass to Santana. He got his defender beat and if JC threw it inside about a yard it would had been a TD. JC can't throw the long ball very well.

And, JC fails to continue to roll right and attempt to make throws over Jon Jansen knowing all too well he keeps getting beat, and that more likely than not that pass will be batted down.

5 possessions, and JC has yet to show something special. The reason we have 7 is because of Clinton and the running game.

He thew one "bad" pass, which was the pass to Kelly. That pass was a product of them not having any semblance of timing.

Did you guys catch Koren Robinson's catch? When was the last time one of our receivers made a catch with that type of difficulty? 2005 David Patten catch?

Stop blaming JC and use your eyes.

And the frustration continues. You can blame on the O and the play calling as much as you want but there has been plenty of times where the opportunities were there but JC can't make it happend. IF we have the best D in the NFL then i dont mind if the QB is just a manger of the game but we don't so the QB got make plays beyond expectation here and there. I havent seen it at all. If JC was not injured last year I am pretty sure we wouldnt have made the playoff. WHy is that?

Archived