Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SO frustrating watching JC! Even more frustrating is reading this thread.

SkinsTight

I get on here every week and see the crap about Campbell this and Campbell that. He is by no means a big stat QB but he's really not doing anything to hurt us. The o line needs to give him a little time. The Comment on he focuses on one receiver, earlier in the thread. Moss 4-72 Cooley5-54 Sellers 4-30 Randle el 2-18 Portis 2-16 Kelly 2-12 Yoder 1-4. Sounds like to me he does spread it a little bit. Our special teams sucked last night. Nobody ever mentions that. Tackling wasn't the greatest on defense or special teams.

I SO wish our QB averaged 350yds a game. Then maybe we could be 5-5 with an unbalanced offense and a horrible turnover margin!!!

See Broncos, Denver....Saints, New Orleans....Chargers, San Diego...

Some of you guys just have no idea what youre wishing for. I wish we could bottle up all the years of frustration...all the errant Ramsey rockets...all the Wuerffel wobblers...all the Matthews misreads...all the frerotte flops....all the shuler stumbles...all the Banks' busts....need I continue???? Do you people not realize how far we've come with the QB position?

You can add Philly to that list as well. Amen brother. :applause:

I SO wish our QB averaged 350yds a game. Then maybe we could be 5-5 with an unbalanced offense and a horrible turnover margin!!!

See Broncos, Denver....Saints, New Orleans....Chargers, San Diego...

Some of you guys just have no idea what youre wishing for. I wish we could bottle up all the years of frustration...all the errant Ramsey rockets...all the Wuerffel wobblers...all the Matthews misreads...all the frerotte flops....all the shuler stumbles...all the Banks' busts....need I continue???? Do you people not realize how far we've come with the QB position?

You were on a roll...you should have continued...Brunell's Blunders, George's garbage....

He's on mine and I get consistently good numbers.

Why? Rare INTs and rare fumbles unlike other QBs.

HAHAHAAAHAHA

I was assuming cause he didnt have gaudy stats he wasnt highly valued in fantasy (i dont play fantasy cause it would engulf me). If he is also putting up solid fantasy number then I really dont understand how people could be so low on Campbell

Here's another poor throw by Jason... In the 4th quarter, as we are in the red zone ... 3rd and inches. Jason rolls right, has Sellers open and makes a high/hard throw. Had it been a touch and more accurate pass we would have 7 instead of settling for 3.

you have GOT to be kidding....everyone in our group of 10 peeps said that Sellers should have caught that EASY catch....:silly:

Here's another poor throw by Jason... In the 4th quarter, as we are in the red zone ... 3rd and inches. Jason rolls right, has Sellers open and makes a high/hard throw. Had it been a touch and more accurate pass we would have 7 instead of settling for 3.

Dude your blind, it was obvioulsy JCs falut that seller didn't catch a ball that hit both his hands in stride. What are you looking at get your glasses and shut up.

It is funny how combative and hostile people can get on here. If some folks don't feel Jason is NOT the man that is their opinion. No need to get personal by calling out their IQs. Maybe its the O line and play calling but watching football as long as I am not seeing that UMP that I long for in a our current franchise QB. I am critical of JC does not mean I am not rooting for him and our team. Skins for life I will be.

Cut out the cliché "a win is a win"...that’s fking lame. When you are a good team you win like a good team. A good team, as perceived, that can barely beat a team that is 2-10 or 1-11 does indicates something.

Hypocrisy is in effect more often then most of us like to admit. When any team that is 12 - 0 and they haven’t beaten anyone with a winning record we label them with OVERATED!

HAHAHAAAHAHA

I was assuming cause he didnt have gaudy stats he wasnt highly valued in fantasy (i dont play fantasy cause it would engulf me). If he is also putting up solid fantasy number then I really dont understand how people could be so low on Campbell

campbell's fantasy stats are very similar to his in game stats (i don't start him but hes on my bench cuz i love the skins), he will consistently put up average numbers and won't necessarily lose the game for you, but he wont win it for you either.

with that said, I think Campbell is a good qb for this team and has been getting better, this week it looks like they tried to incorporate more scrambling when nothing was available so if he picks little things like that up every week then I am happy with his progression

HAHAHAAAHAHA

He's led me to a 10-2 record and 1st in the league as of right now :silly:

People just ***** because they have no idea what they are talking about. The Skins are a rushing team. He isn't going to put up gaudy numbers...the man is what we need, but people are blind to that.

You were on a roll...you should have continued...Brunell's Blunders, George's garbage....

but jeff george has more pass attempts without an interception then campbell so that automatically makes him a good quarterback though right? isnt that how it works? no interceptions is what counts....not points or anything. (btw 28th scoring offense in league)

You've proved you should be ignored... This is a very moronic thing to say.. Every body in the know says he's a very accurate passer and is making good. not great but good reads.. You just don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Hey! Mr. Ass... When you raise your IQ come back, and we can have an intelligent argument.

Your man crush for Jason is noted! :applause:

JC is not the problem - He actually was throwing with authority out there. I liked what I saw today, he was scrambling and slinging out there. He and the receivers will be fine.

The D is not the problem - you can't ask them to perform when your O is 3 and out all day long.

The O-line is the real problem. As multiple threads have argued they are OLD. Outside of Samuels, they are falling apart. Many argue starting Reinhart and Heyer. If they fall further behind I say that will happen and it will not be a bad thing. If Seattle can get a pass rush going you are in trouble.

Archived