Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SO frustrating watching JC! Even more frustrating is reading this thread.

SkinsTight

i would like to see more then 1 300 yard passing game in a row....better yet a season

Agreed. Would love to see him light up the score board like some of the elite QBs. He has yet to have a 4 TD game in his 4 years as a Skin!

No 400 yard game ever ...

You guys are a joke. Do you remember what its like to have a bad, INT throwing, overthrowing/underthrowing, non accurate, immobile quarterback? Do you????

If you did, there is no WAY you would have created this thread.

Hmm... lets see...

Jason is not as mobile as all of us would like to believe. He can cut one on occasion.

Jason makes poor reads, and has often times been anything but accurate. He has missed wide open WRs in short, medium, and long range. What's worse he missed open WRs in the red zone.

So, all said and done ... Jason maybe a hair better, but not a Franchise QB!

Here's another poor throw by Jason... In the 4th quarter, as we are in the red zone ... 3rd and inches. Jason rolls right, has Sellers open and makes a high/hard throw. Had it been a touch and more accurate pass we would have 7 instead of settling for 3.

Here's another poor throw by Jason... In the 4th quarter, as we are in the red zone ... 3rd and inches. Jason rolls right, has Sellers open and makes a high/hard throw. Had it been a touch and more accurate pass we would have 7 instead of settling for 3.

It hit him right in the hands.

If this is a serious post then you are a joke as well.

It hit him right in the hands.

If this is a serious post then you are a joke as well.

Dude! We know you have a MAN crush on Jason. But, in addition you may want to get your eyes checked. The pass was over the head (left shoulder) of Mike Sellers, who had a good effort to catch it. Had it been lower stomach /chest area it would be alot easier to catch and run!

Dude! We know you have a MAN crush on Jason. But, in addition you may want to get your eyes checked. The pass was over the head (left shoulder) of Mike Sellers, who had a good effort to catch it. Had it been lower stomach /chest area it would be alot easier to catch and run!

The announcers said it, the radio play-by-play crew said it, and most on here have said it.

Very catchable ball that Sellers just dropped - get over yourself.

Are you kidding? That pass was perfect. Outside so the defender had no chance and hit the receiver right in the hands.

Sellers will say 10 times out of 10 that was completely his fault.

You're an idiot...bottom line. Fact of the matter is the Redskins have one of the most inconsistent receiving corps in the league. It's ridiculous how many catchable passes these guys drop. I'm a big Santana Moss fan but I don't even count on him to come up with the big play anymore. I've lost count the amount of times he's let the ball go through his hands this season. Same goes for Cooley. Every good QB in the league has that guy who can come up with the big catch when they need it and Campbell simply doesn't have that guy. I don't care if the ball is high or low...when the ball is in your hands you DAMN WELL should be catching it. I've seen guys in high school make tougher catches than the one Sellers dropped today. It's ridiculous that the QB has to make the PERFECT throw for these guys to catch it. These guys are ****in pros.

Archived