Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SO frustrating watching JC! Even more frustrating is reading this thread.

SkinsTight

Eh, not this game. Moss has dropped a couple balls.

Campbell's problems are these:

1. He's too locked in on one receiver. He needs to go through progressions. Part of that, though is the play calling/scheming

2. He's throwing high

3. He is learning a new offense. I mean, godd*mn it, give Jason a break. Who dropped the ball on the 5yd line? Mike Sellers! But thats Jasons fault?

Here's another poor throw by Jason... In the 4th quarter, as we are in the red zone ... 3rd and inches. Jason rolls right, has Sellers open and makes a high/hard throw. Had it been a touch and more accurate pass we would have 7 instead of settling for 3.

ok your an idiot who knows nothing about football. Quarterbacks are taught to throw it to the outside shoulder, which in that case was Sellers LEFT! You do this to keep the ball away from the defenders. That was an extremely catchable pass that Sellers HAS to catch.

QB Jason Campbell was solid again, though unspectacular. He didn’t make a lot of big plays through the air, but he took only two sacks and didn’t turn the ball over. Campbell threw a 9-yard TD pass to Antwaan Randle El in the decisive third quarter to give the Redskins a 17-10 lead. Campbell also picked up 34 yards on the ground, picking up 2 big first downs with his feet.

The Redskins won.A true fan would be celebrating that instead nitpicking every thing Campbell does on the field.Ive never seen such hatred for a QB.Kinda strange that folks still bash him even when the team wins. If he was playing like Mcnabb you and I should but the team won and Campbell played well.Enjoy the win and stop being so negative

Hmm... lets see...

Jason is not as mobile as all of us would like to believe. He can cut one on occasion.

Jason makes poor reads, and has often times been anything but accurate. He has missed wide open WRs in short, medium, and long range. What's worse he missed open WRs in the red zone.

So, all said and done ... Jason maybe a hair better, but not a Franchise QB!

You've proved you should be ignored... This is a very moronic thing to say.. Every body in the know says he's a very accurate passer and is making good. not great but good reads.. You just don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You've proved you should be ignored... This is a very moronic thing to say.. Every body in the know says he's a very accurate passer and is making good. not great but good reads.. You just don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

How dare you question the status of mi6's position with the know!

Ok, ok I admit it I'm racist against bad QBs. That is the most asinine post ever. Look at his stats, he's averaging less then 1Td pass per game this year.

i know! **** campbell! he is averaging less than .28 interceptions per game this year!

i really dont know what some of you realistically expect. is campbell an all pro at this point? no way. but other than brees, favre, eli, etc. who is head and shoulders better?

everyone is livid and thinks JC needs to be replaced b/c he is not a top 5 qb. guess what? most arent - most very good qb's, even. if you will not be satisfied without an absolutely elite, all pro, top 3 quarterback then dont hold your breath. ill talk to people like you in like 2050.

the criticism of him is often downright silly. is criticism ok? of course. thats what this board is here for. but he won a ****ing game on the road. he threw for a TD. he threw 0 interceptions.

im so sorry that jason couldnt put up 400 yards and 3 td's. some of this critcism is downright ****ing assinine.

i know! **** campbell! he is averaging less than .28 interceptions per game this year!

i really dont know what some of you realistically expect. is campbell an all pro at this point? no way. but other than brees, favre, eli, etc. who is head and shoulders better?

everyone is livid and thinks JC needs to be replaced b/c he is not a top 5 qb. guess what? most arent - most very good qb's, even.

the criticism of him is often downright silly. is criticism ok? of course. thats what this board is here for. but he won a ****ing game on the road. he threw for a TD. he threw 0 interceptions.

im so sorry that jason couldnt put up 400 yards and 3 td's. some of this critcism is downright ****ing assinine.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

I SO wish our QB averaged 350yds a game. Then maybe we could be 5-5 with an unbalanced offense and a horrible turnover margin!!!

See Broncos, Denver....Saints, New Orleans....Chargers, San Diego...

Some of you guys just have no idea what youre wishing for. I wish we could bottle up all the years of frustration...all the errant Ramsey rockets...all the Wuerffel wobblers...all the Matthews misreads...all the frerotte flops....all the shuler stumbles...all the Banks' busts....need I continue???? Do you people not realize how far we've come with the QB position?

everyone is livid and thinks JC needs to be replaced b/c he is not a top 5 qb. guess what? most arent - most very good qb's, even. if you will not be satisfied without an absolutely elite, all pro, top 3 quarterback then dont hold your breath. ill talk to people like you in like 2050.

i mean i can only name 5 top 5 qbs out of 32 :silly:

more importantly campbell is in the top 10 i do believe in qb rating and is the qb for a 7-4 team

i'll take 200 yds and 1 touchdown in a win instead of 400 yds 4 tds and 2 ints in a loss

i'll take a 20-17 win instead of a 35-38 loss

check drew brees' team and then give the redskins a different look and understand that numbers don't always win games

Archived