skinsfan4221977

What kind of bacon do you like?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of bacon do you like?

• Plain and lightly cooked
    • Plain and crispy
    • Flavored, lightly cooked
    • Flavored and crispy

So we're sitting in the marriage counselor's office (no joke) last night and my 2-year-old son is playing happily on the floor. All of a sudden, he starts calling out to me and trying to take off his fleece. I'm thinking, "OK, he's too hot," so I unzip his fleece and I cannot believe my eyes. He was wearing a blue New York Giants T-shirt.

Now, mind you, we live in the NYC suburbs. Nevertheless, I have made it abundantly clear that this is a Redskins household (my wife doesn't watch football) and that any promotion of the Giants and/or Cowboys are STRICTLY forbidden.

I immediately stop discussing "how to better communicate with your spouse" mid-sentence and exclaim, "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WEARING THAT GODDAMN SHIRT??!!" My wife looks over and says "Oh my God, I didn't even notice. I bought it today and thought it just said 'New York'" The marriage counselor starts laughing hysterically. I do my best to keep serious. I said, "If it didn't leave him half naked, I would take that shirt off of him right now. NO GIANTS ALLOWED!! I NEVER want to see that filthy goddamn shirt in our household again. Do you have the receipt? Good, I want it returned tomorrow!!" My wife is really laughing hard at this point. She's says to the marriage counselor, "You see how unreasonable he is?" DAMN RIGHT! There is nothing rational about my devotion to the Skins. It's SUPPOSED to be irrational -- how the hell do you think I've handled such disappointment in the last 17 years!!

Controlling? Perhaps. But I'll be damned if my kid is going to grow up to be a pathetic classless Giants fan.

HTTR!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

Iit's not that serious...it's a t-shirt on a 2 year old. He's not going to remember. I was about to ask why you were in counseling, but I drew my own conclusions from your rant.

wow, you have no sense of humor whatsoever...

and this story is why women shouldn't be able to make decisions by themselves

Iit's not that serious...it's a t-shirt on a 2 year old. He's not going to remember. I was about to ask why you were in counseling, but I drew my own conclusions from your rant.

No kidding, if you really acted that way then man I feel bad for your marriage because that is a bit over the top. I would of been upset also, but not to the extent of yelling, especially not in a place of counsel.

So we're sitting in the marriage counselor's office (no joke) last night and my 2-year-old son is playing happily on the floor. All of a sudden, he starts calling out to me and trying to take off his fleece. I'm thinking, "OK, he's too hot," so I unzip his fleece and I cannot believe my eyes. He was wearing a blue New York Giants T-shirt.

Now, mind you, we live in the NYC suburbs. Nevertheless, I have made it abundantly clear that this is a Redskins household (my wife doesn't watch football) and that any promotion of the Giants and/or Cowboys are STRICTLY forbidden.

I immediately stop discussing "how to better communicate with your spouse" mid-sentence and exclaim, "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WEARING THAT GODDAMN SHIRT??!!" My wife looks over and says "Oh my God, I didn't even notice. I bought it today and thought it just said 'New York'" The marriage counselor starts laughing hysterically. I do my best to keep serious. I said, "If it didn't leave him half naked, I would take that shirt off of him right now. NO GIANTS ALLOWED!! I NEVER want to see that filthy goddamn shirt in our household again. Do you have the receipt? Good, I want it returned tomorrow!!" My wife is really laughing hard at this point. She's says to the marriage counselor, "You see how unreasonable he is?" DAMN RIGHT! There is nothing rational about my devotion to the Skins. It's SUPPOSED to be irrational -- how the hell do you think I've handled such disappointment in the last 17 years!!

Controlling? Perhaps. But I'll be damned if my kid is going to grow up to be a pathetic classless Giants fan.

HTTR!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

What about eagles gear? Man i would be damn pissed if my wife made my son wear a G'nads T-Shirt, i can't stand them tools.

Archived