skinsfan4221977

What kind of bacon do you like?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of bacon do you like?

• Plain and lightly cooked
    • Plain and crispy
    • Flavored, lightly cooked
    • Flavored and crispy

Iit's not that serious...it's a t-shirt on a 2 year old. He's not going to remember. I was about to ask why you were in counseling, but I drew my own conclusions from your rant.

Screw that... When I was younger, my parents dressed me in giants clothes all the time. I live in NJ and my Uncle brought me up as a Redskins fan, but to this day, my brother has a picture of me wearing a stupid Giants Jumpsuit from when I wasn't allowed to dress myself. I get so much crap for that picture its not even funny. PROPS TO THE OP!! I would've done the same thing, maybe even a little worse. :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

I had a bit of a grin on my face while I delivered my diatribe, but the message was clear.

I find it peculiarly comforting when people question my sanity in regard to devotion to my team. It reassures me that I am a true Redskins fan -- not some casual or fairweather one.

Love it bro keep it up. We need more Redskins fans like us... I wish I could be near Fedex so I can cheer them on instead of booing them. Once again... :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck :silly:

First of all you need to do is get up and go across to the hallway to the Parenting Class first. You shouldn't raise your voice and use cus words in front of your 2 year old.

:jerk:

Some people just always feel the need to be other kids parents. I gues some people ARE perfect, who knew:rolleyes:

Hmmm, what was SO wrong with what he did? I guess you are another parent of the year?

How about the lack of self-control. Or that the Redskins are a true priority in life. Even Clinton Portis said the death of Sean Taylor should be proof that life isn't all about football and the Redskins.

How about the lack of self-control. Or that the Redskins are a true priority in life. Even Clinton Portis said the death of Sean Taylor should be proof that life isn't all about football and the Redskins.

That is real true. im a huge skins, fan but life is more then just football/skins.

Sorry, it was instinctive. Like you never messed up and cursed in front of your kid! Sheesh! And because of the Skins -- it's understandable.

I don't know ANY parents who haven't had the unfortunate experience of having their child repeat a curse word.

Me either. My 2 and a half year old son soaks up everything you say, remembers it and then says it at the worst possible time. I messed up and said GD the other night after I stubbed my toe on one of his toys. Next thing I know he is running in the kitchen, yelling it at his mom.

How about you put as much effort and enthusiasm into your marriage as you do the Redskins. My guess if you did, you wouldn't need a counselor.

I think the agenda behind the OP's thread was HUMOR. I can't believe how uptight some of the people on this board are! RELAX PEOPLE! Some of the things you have said to this man are rude and crude. The mere fact that he is in couples therapy speaks volumes regarding the commitment he has to his wife and his marriage. In fact, it's ironic how some people question whether is fanatacism has gone too far in this particular case...yet you impose your judgement upon him. Hypocrites!

Ummm... no comment. :doh::doh:
I think the agenda behind the OP's thread was HUMOR. I can't believe how uptight some of the people on this board are! RELAX PEOPLE! Some of the things you have said to this man are rude and crude. The mere fact that he is in couples therapy speaks volumes regarding the commitment he has to his wife and his marriage. In fact, it's ironic how some people question whether is fanatacism has gone too far in this particular case...yet you impose your judgement upon him. Hypocrites!

I know it was humor. I got that, and I'm not saying anything about how he acted at that particular instance. I just said he should have the same enthusiasm about his marriage. In fact, I think my post went over yours and his head. Congrats.

Bingo. Someone gets it. The irony of the incident is something that people on this board can appreciate.

BTW, I know many people who got divorced because they REFUSED to go to counseling. So who really messed up more?

(But I'm still very glad I won't be seeing that stupid shirt again.)

What the hell are you at counseling for? That sounds like a fully functioning family right there brother!!!!

AWESOME PARENTING!!!

I woulda took that shirt off your kid anyways, even if it were to make him nakey. The common cold will cure itself in a few days. The embarrassment, and probably skin infections from that stupid shirt, will take longer.

Archived