Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX Business~Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

footballhenry

This will get dismissed as a "Faux News" scare tactic, no matter how smart this guy is.

People will slam him as a right wing nutjob.

I hope not; he's not advocating any left or right wing agenda but rather just looking at the overall 'reality' that he projects. Again its quite extraordinary that he's been extremely accurate the past two decades.

I hope not; he's not advocating any left or right wing agenda but rather just looking at the overall 'reality' that he projects. Again its quite extraordinary that he's been extremely accurate the past two decades.

No, he's not advocating an agenda, but he's critical of Obama and he's appearing on Fox. So those two items are enough for some people to dismiss it right away.

I agree, it is extraordinary that he's been as accurate as he's been.

In this case though, I hope he's wrong. It's scary to think that, based on his track record, that he could be right.

I'm not going to watch the vid.

But FOX has no credibility. Between the whitey video, the madrassa, and claiming Sarah Palin doesn't know all the countries in North America among many other things, they've earned their putrid reputation.

Secondly, if Republicans want to revolt against the Government, I say go for it. Good luck with that.

In this case though, I hope he's wrong. It's scary to think that, based on his track record, that he could be right.

Agreed, things are gonna get tough, but hopefully not quite what he forecasts.(which they are overstating)

He is certainly right the overall tax burden has to lessen or the economy is gonna be in real trouble in certain sectors.

I'd post more but I gotta finish digging my bunker;)

I'm not going to watch the vid.

But FOX has no credibility. Between the whitey video, the madrassa, and claiming Sarah Palin doesn't know all the countries in North America among many other things, they've earned their putrid reputation.

Secondly, if Republicans want to revolt against the Government, I say go for it. Good luck with that.

Bingo! I knew it wouldn't take long!

I don't know whether this guys right or not. Doesn't matter, to go with the bunker I've got plenty of water, I could start making dinner out of the neighbors dogs' (the barking would finally stop) along with my garden and stores, and I need to get a big tank to store some gas. Nope, not worried for myself none.

-A paranoid delusional, Armageddon surviving, stockpile hoarding,left wing gardening gun lover :silly:

It isn't even appearant he's flipping heads more than anybody else or is he just touting the cases he has flipped heads.

Could be. Oddly though he lists 'losing the Iraq war' as one of his predictions. Maybe he thinks he got that right, but I'm not sure he did.

A lot of economists have been predicting a recession the likes of which no one alive has ever seen. I'm not sure why this guy's prediction is any different, other than the fact that he wants to blame Obama for it.

This was the same reaction I had. We've been talking about a recession and even a second drepession for months now. This guy just seems to add a little fire to it by talking about revolts and blaming Obama and then calls it his own theory.

Funny because I saw a graphic the other day that said when you combine Dems and Independents its like 58% of the people who watch Fox are not Republican.

I am a republican and I hate Fox. I have not watched it in a few years. I just hate the over the top way they present things. I was watching MSNBC, but I stopped watching them (except fro a few shows) for the same reason.

I am a republican and I hate Fox. I have not watched it in a few years. I just hate the over the top way they present things. I was watching MSNBC, but I stopped watching them (except fro a few shows) for the same reason.

In my opinion MSNBC is by far the most shamelessly biased of the three.

CNN leans left. Fox leans right. If you watch both you can get a general view of events from both sides, which isn't a bad thing. MSNBC is so far left they often knock themselves out of the equation. In my opinion.

Strauss and Howe have been pretty right on and pretty much predicted everything that's been happening and they did it in 97'.

If those two are correct any more, we are all screwed.

Funny you mention them. I'm a big fan and use their label for our generation (13ers rather than Xers.) I think that their larger, cyclical view makes more sense than the partisan explanations we're going to see over the next few years. Especially Celente's.

Could be. Oddly though he lists 'losing the Iraq war' as one of his predictions. Maybe he thinks he got that right, but I'm not sure he did.

He's published a whole book and a regular newsletter. I'd guess he's made more predictions than the short list on their website.

Interestingly, he suppossedly made the Iraq war prediction in 2003, but it doesn't make his web page until 2006 according to the archives (which happened to be a low point in the war).

You see the samething w/ essentially all of the predictions on the page. He says he predicted the move to gold in 2002, but it doesn't make his page until 2006. He predicted a 2007 recession in 2004. It doesn't make it to his website until June 2006.

Archieves have copies of his page going back to 2000.

I heard a conservative talk show host fomenting the idea of revolution to a loony caller. What has happened to the Republican party? Lose one election decisively, on the merits, and then they talk of government overthrow? What is going on here...

Obama hasn't even stepped into office and you already have people hyperventilating. I do think the sensationalist tendencies of Fox News and especially conservative radio stoke flames that wouldn't necessarily be there otherwise.

Funny you mention them. I'm a big fan and use their label for our generation (13ers rather than Xers.) I think that their larger, cyclical view makes more sense than the partisan explanations we're going to see over the next few years. Especially Celente's.

I want to pick up one of their books. My friend gave me a 75 page pdf that I have almost finished reading.

If they continue to be right, the way they have been, we are seriously going to be in a world of hurt very soon. 2024 can't come soon enough.:(

Heys guys I know he will be blasted for being on FOX and I am no fan of them also but he isnt a partisan. He is a regular guest on Coast to Coast am and I have listened to him since last Febuary and he has been spot on about everything. It is almost too scary in his predictions. Before anyone knew of the banking crising this summer he predicted it back in April that Bear Sterns and Lehman bros would go under. He said that there will be massive bank collapses way back then when the MSM was saying dont worry and so far he has been spot on even about which big banks would go under. The next bubble to pop that he predicts is the credit card industry and he says it will be worse than subprime market. And just for clarification he didnt like either candidate back in June when the nominations were set. He said there was no difference between McCain and Obama and just slammed Bush. I think the guy is pretty incredible and when you hear pinheads on Fox and CNBC laughing at guest like him before this started that made me know all that I needed to about them and how they are so entangled in the industry they are blind even as reporters and anchors.

Archived