Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX Business~Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

footballhenry

In my opinion MSNBC is by far the most shamelessly biased of the three.
No question about it.
CNN leans left. Fox leans right. If you watch both you can get a general view of events from both sides, which isn't a bad thing.
I think CNN does a lot less leaning than does FOX. If you want the whole story you'll go to FOX and then MSNBC, though I do think MSNBC is the most bias of the three by a mile.

Heys guys I know he will be blasted for being on FOX and I am no fan of them also but he isnt a partisan. He is a regular guest on Coast to Coast am and I have listened to him since last Febuary and he has been spot on about everything. It is almost too scary in his predictions. Before anyone knew of the banking crising this summer he predicted it back in April that Bear Sterns and Lehman bros would go under. He said that there will be massive bank collapses way back then when the MSM was saying dont worry and so far he has been spot on even about which big banks would go under. The next bubble to pop that he predicts is the credit card industry and he says it will be worse than subprime market. And just for clarification he didnt like either candidate back in June when the nominations were set. He said there was no difference between McCain and Obama and just slammed Bush. I think the guy is pretty incredible and when you hear pinheads on Fox and CNBC laughing at guest like him before this started that made me know all that I needed to about them and how they are so entangled in the industry they are blind even as reporters and anchors.

:applause:Good post. I'm not an alarmist myself but the signs are pointing to some major upheavals the next couple of years. If this guy's predictions are even somewhat realized then we all are in for one helluva ride.

I'm not going to watch the vid.

But FOX has no credibility. Between the whitey video, the madrassa, and claiming Sarah Palin doesn't know all the countries in North America among many other things, they've earned their putrid reputation.

Secondly, if Republicans want to revolt against the Government, I say go for it. Good luck with that.

Remmeber when Bush won re-election Democratic pundant Laurence Odonel noted all the states which actually pay more money to washington DC than they recieve voted for Kerry, while those states being subsidized went for Bush; he also claimed that type of record would lead to a revolution. Washington Times put him on the front page. It was equally ludicrous.

This is all sour grapes. Folks feeling bad after a tough national refferendum on the state of Republican brand loyalty among the voters.

Heys guys I know he will be blasted for being on FOX and I am no fan of them also but he isnt a partisan. He is a regular guest on Coast to Coast am and I have listened to him since last Febuary and he has been spot on about everything. It is almost too scary in his predictions. Before anyone knew of the banking crising this summer he predicted it back in April that Bear Sterns and Lehman bros would go under. He said that there will be massive bank collapses way back then when the MSM was saying dont worry and so far he has been spot on even about which big banks would go under. The next bubble to pop that he predicts is the credit card industry and he says it will be worse than subprime market. And just for clarification he didnt like either candidate back in June when the nominations were set. He said there was no difference between McCain and Obama and just slammed Bush. I think the guy is pretty incredible and when you hear pinheads on Fox and CNBC laughing at guest like him before this started that made me know all that I needed to about them and how they are so entangled in the industry they are blind even as reporters and anchors.

I would say the nation survived the Great Depression in the 20's and 30's, and Jimmy Carter's deft handling of our economy in the mid 1970's. We will survive the Bush economy of the 21st century too.

The sky isn't falling... every few decades this **** happens..

In my opinion MSNBC is by far the most shamelessly biased of the three.

CNN leans left. Fox leans right. If you watch both you can get a general view of events from both sides, which isn't a bad thing. MSNBC is so far left they often knock themselves out of the equation. In my opinion.

I don't disagree that MSNBC is shameless and quite deliberately trying to become FOX news left (and unfortunately their ratings are going up as a result) but I think the key difference is that FOX has been repeatedly busted reporting pure falsehoods.

Anything more than surface level news is a rarity on cable. PBS has horrible ratings I'm sure but their news is of an infinitely higher quality.

Every weekend I hear football betting services on the radio announcing that they "have the No. 1 track record for predictions - certified!!" There are about 10 different guys, and they are all No. 1. It's astounding how they do it.

I have no easy way to examine all of this guy's predictions, but I'll take him with a grain of salt.

• 3 months later...
I am a republican and I hate Fox. I have not watched it in a few years. I just hate the over the top way they present things. I was watching MSNBC, but I stopped watching them (except fro a few shows) for the same reason.

Yes, that's because you think you are being cool and hope this bit of personal information will help you get lucky. :cool:

This guy hasn't predicted anything on his own, its based on what has happened in the past. If people don't have food, what do you think they are going to do? for the record I'm not saying the guy is wrong/right/ or crazy, this guy is no fortune teller, just states the obvious. Fox just brought the guy on because he seems to show doom and gloom during Obama's presidency.

Meh. I systematically dismiss anything and everything that comes from MSNBC anymore, and the NYTs for years.

SO Im not suprised, nor do think it's wrong, for some to dismiss anything and everything from FoxNews.

Also, How is what this guy is saying any differrnt than what most of us (from both sides of the debate) have been saying here on Extremeskins for a couple of years now?

I don't disagree that MSNBC is shameless and quite deliberately trying to become FOX news left (and unfortunately their ratings are going up as a result) but I think the key difference is that FOX has been repeatedly busted reporting pure falsehoods.

Anything more than surface level news is a rarity on cable. PBS has horrible ratings I'm sure but their news is of an infinitely higher quality.

cable news is drivel I hope we can all agree to that... for what it's worth I do think MSNBC is more obviously biased, but I think that's because the Left has been trouncing the Right so non stop in the past few years. Back in their hayday Around 2000-2004 Fox News was way more biased than all of them, and that was because the GOP was the dominant party. CNN is as center as any cable news can be... except for CSPAN.

This just tells me it's the best time to invest. The best way to predict that we have bottomed is by counting the number of doom and gloomers. These sorts of people have sky-rocketed recently. So invest as much as possible, because 3 years from now, you'll be filthy rich.

First, his "predictions" are so vague that they are almost meaningless. Second, how many other things did he predict that didn't come true? Sounds like bs.

For what it's worth, he predicted the 1987 stock market crash, the collapse of the Soviet Union, and the subprime mortgage crisis.

Archived