Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we all make a promise come Wednesday afternoon

SkinsOrlando

Which one would you get with?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you get with?

he said to comb the desert so were combing the desert you guys found anything yet not yet sir what about you guys we aint found ****

That was my favorite part of the movie as a kid, simply for the shock factor of the naughty curse word.

And it is still my favorite part now that understand the comedy of having that pair comb the desert with a pick. lolol!

Come back here, you fat bearded b****!

I really liked that movie. Better than everything Brooks did between the late 80s and today, save for the Producers revival.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights was such a disappointment...

Regardless of how the election goes, can we all please get back to having some fun in the tailgate again. Can we put aside the divisiveness, the spite and vitrol that's been existing around here for the past few months. Yes we'll still be debating policy, yes we'll still be talking politics but can we let our guards back down, let our skin grow thicker again and have some fun. Politics engulfs much of our lives, I understand this, it's become that way since the 24/7 news cycle and internet became a major focul point of what we do on a daily basis. However I do not believe politics defines who I am as a person nor do I feel it defines anyone else around here. Let our craziness, absurdity, humor, sarcasm and wit back in the tailgate. So come Wednesday afternoon, win or lose(and heaven help us draw), crack a joke, crack a smile and hang out for awhile. Let's bring personality back to the tailgate.

we have been trying that since 2000 :)

No, because after the election the republicans get the cjance to go on the offensive with Obama in th eoffice and spend every waking moment ****ing on him and making him look like an idiot and a useless piece of dung. Isn't that what the dems have done to Bush the last 8 years?

Yeah, it was the dems making Bush look bad. He needed the help.:doh:

Dude.

Sorry, should Obama get the nod today I plan on spending a great deal of time and energy criticizing every aspect of his administration both privately and publicly.

If things turn out as many predict today and the Dems pick up a strong majority in Congress plus the White House I plan on spending time and energy working towards cleaning things up in the mid-term elections in two years.

PW,

Please send me any tax cuts you get and don't want since its coming from those dirty wiberals (that is, unless you are making 250K or more).

:)

Give me your address and I will gladly send you the $2.

Are you sure it will be 250k? Bill Richardson is saying 120k. Joe Biden is saying 150k. These morons can't get their story straight and decide who the evil rich people are.

Archived