Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AFP: McCain receives endorsement from Dick Cheney

Toe Jam

Yeah.

This is what you want two days before the election.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :rotflmao: :D

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5g5nZt--C5PaUl4npG7Sfx8JeUQeA

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US Vice President Dick Cheney on Saturday hailed Republican presidential candidate John McCain as the right person to lead the country, saying he "understands the danger facing America."

"I believe the right leader for this moment in history is Senator John McCain," Cheney said at a campaign event in Laramie, Wyoming.

and I'll just skip down a little bit to...

"I'm delighted to support John McCain, and I'm pleased that he has chosen a running mate with executive talent, toughness, and common sense," said Cheney, referring to Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

I needed a good laugh today. Geeze, guys.

How do you McCain supporters feel about this grand endorsement?

its typical. of course the exiting VP is going to try and throw some support out to the incoming Repub.

The point is that he should've just kept his mouth shut.

It won't make a huge difference either way. But a public endorsement from anyone currently in the Bush administration doesn't look very good.:2cents:

It won't make a huge difference either way. But a public endorsement from anyone currently in the Bush administration doesn't look very good.:2cents:

to some, but to other hardcore repubs who might have supported them its a ringing endorsement.

personally i just want this **** done with. i am way too invested in politics and watch/read waaaaaaay too much about these 2 yahoos!!

You do realize that some people love and admire Bush and Cheney, right? Not everyone despises the administration.

to some, but to other hardcore repubs who might have supported them its a ringing endorsement.

personally i just want this **** done with. i am way too invested in politics and watch/read waaaaaaay too much about these 2 yahoos!!

These hardcore republicans would happily vote for the Easter Bunny if that is who the GOP put up as their candidate. (Then they'd call everyone else "anti-American" for not voting for the esteemed Mr. Bunny)

This 'ringing endorsement' to them isn't necessary.

In fact, outside of those few blind homers, I think any endorsement from this administration is like an anchor hung around his neck.

~Bang

You do realize that some people love and admire Bush and Cheney, right? Not everyone despises the administration.
How many appearances has either Bush or Cheney made on behalf of McCain and Palin? How many McCain ads show him in the same time zone as either one of them?

Archived