Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRADE Suggestion: Fred Davis for Vernon Davis

LightenupSandyBaby

Would you approve of a trade that would bring Vernon Davis back home to Washington DC? Fred hasn't shown me anything during the regular season. He looked good during training camp. If this trade would go down I personally wouldn't miss him. What do you think? :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

trade deadline's past

Why would San Fran trade Vernon for Fred? They have too much money invested in him, and he's 10 times more talented than Fred is.

You can say Vernon is a "problem" but he really isn't. Singletary is just a hard ass.

What exactly has Vernon Davis done in his 2 and half seasons under Nolan that has resembled talent? You know, other than produce backup TE numbers and commit idiotic penalties?

Hes a rookie give him a chance. V. Davis is nothing but cancer. No thanks, Ill take Fred.

Would you approve of a trade that would bring Vernon Davis back home to Washington DC? Fred hasn't shown me anything during the regular season. He looked good during training camp. If this trade would go down I personally wouldn't miss him. What do you think? :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

No. Vernon Davis isn't what we need. He is over paid and all he does is block well...which Fred Davis does just fine! VD is big and fast but he can't run disciplined routs and postures too much. Besides, SF isn't going to trade him. Yes Singletary blasted him. But he also likes the way he practices and plays hard in the blocking game. He just doesn't tolerate show offs and primadonnas. It's never going to happen.

I was wondering where the mandatory Fred Davis thread was after the Browns game. Glad to see it has popped up again in a new a ridiculous way.

Archived