Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TRADE Suggestion: Fred Davis for Vernon Davis

LightenupSandyBaby

Actually, during Norv's run as OC, Vernon D WAS productive. He got hurt, & once Norv went on to torpedo SD, the passing game has dropped of in San Fran. Also, the QB situation sucks out there. That said, why would I want him here when the Skins have a premier TE already? Vern would start whining about lack of touches.

Its just amazing how impatient folks are around here. Fred Davis is a Rookie who barely gets any playing time. How is he suppose to show you anything? Vernon Davis has been a starter for almost 3 years and hasn't done squat. He is another one of those physical specimens that can't translate their weight room prowess to the field. Most good receivers today ( TO, Brandon Marshall, Jerrico cotchery and the lost goes on) didn't do squat till their third years. We need to hold the judgement till these guys have been given the opportunity to produce on the field.

Sorry, you don't get off the hook that easily, lol. :D

LOL.....yeah man you can't play the 'Just trying to get some reactions, man I didn't think anyone would take me serious' kind of game. Did anyone forget Chris Cooley is our #1 on the depth chart?

Archived