Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did we Lose today!???

adamyesme1111

I know we didn't lose, but if I didn't know that, then going to extremeskins would make me deffinitely believe otherwise. Look at all of the threads on the front page...:doh:

We are 6-2 after the hardest part of our schedule, I can see us being 11-5 or 12-4 realistically. Are these people REALLY complaining and REALLY not satisfied!?

The win is nice but it's ok to point out glaring issues after a loss.

Please tell me our glaring issues?????? We won a HUGE game on the road. (Any win in the NFL on the road is HUGE). Not to mention we won this game with some BIG TIME KEY INJURIES.

Samules

Betts

Horton

Springs

Griffin

Please tell me our glaring issues?????? We won a HUGE game on the road. (Any win in the NFL on the road is HUGE). Not to mention we won this game with some BIG TIME KEY INJURIES.

Samules

Betts

Horton

Springs

Griffin

Samules

Betts

Horton

Springs

Maybe more but MY biggies are...

- Slow start on O an entire half for the second straight week

- Pass rush continues to be non existant

- Drive killing penalties

These are things that have to improve against teams with better talent IMO.

I love that we're winning games despite these issues but it doesnt hurt to want to seem them corrected.

I think many people had high expectations based on what other teams have done to the Lions. People are asking themselves "how good can the skins really be, if they can't put away teams like the Lions, Brownies and lose to the Rams". People are rarely satisfied.

I sure hope the players and coaches were not satisfied with the performance today.

Having said that, this was a "W". By the end of the season we will not care how it happened. This is a 6-2 team and I am happy about that even if my expectations were a little high today.

It's not even just the negativity, there are plenty of things that need repair and improvement, and they merit much discusssion.

But as always (attn: valiant defenders of misery), even after a win, the gripe threads/posts notbaly outweigh the positive or celebration.

And I'm used to that, but the plain stupidity of so many of the specific "arguments" being made in the negative threads stand out in sadder than usual contrast as we sit at 6-2, having gone through the hardest part of our schedule, with a new offensive system (again), brand new HC/OC, a variety of injuries, serious kicker issues, and two of our three top draft offensive weapons yet to contribute.

Yet we're 6-2.

Lordy. :)

If I had gauranteed all of youse we'd be 6-2 you'd have laughed me off the board. So on with the circus. :D

We all love the team (I hope). :)

I love this thread.....a few days ago I posted the "DO THE SKINS NEED TO COVER THE SPREAD?" thread, because it's amazing how many fans are still miserable even with a REDSKINS VICTORY. My gosh....the Skins are 6-2!!!! Let's all have a beer and CELEBRATE!!!! After the bruising loss to the Giants I NEVER would have believed a 6-2 record was possible at this point.

I'm going to say this for at least the 3rd time: our beloved Redskins play to the level of the competition.....look for them to up their game against the Steelers and Dallas....

Yeah I think everybody was again drinking the Kool-aid. You know the one flavored with anything thing less then a blowout was a disappointment.

Were in good shape half way through our season. Are their things we can do better? Of course. But right now we have a chance to be first in the division. The mistakes will get worked out as we move along the season. Their are always things you can work on, and they will.

Maybe more but MY biggies are...

- Slow start on O an entire half for the second straight week

- Pass rush continues to be non existant

- Drive killing penalties

These are things that have to improve against teams with better talent IMO.

I love that we're winning games despite these issues but it doesnt hurt to want to seem them corrected.

A slow start on offense can be corrected by coaching

A pass rush can be corrected with a healthy Griffin and Taylor

Penalties can be corrected by coaching.

It's not even just the negativity, there are plenty of things that need repair and improvement, and they merit much discusssion.

But as always (attn: valiant defenders of misery), even after a win, the gripe threads/posts notbaly outweigh the positive or celebration.

And I'm used to that, but the plain stupidity of so many of the specific "arguments" being made in the negative threads stand out in sadder than usual contrast as we sit at 6-2, having gone through the hardest part of our schedule, with a new offensive system (again), brand new HC/OC, a variety of injuries, serious kicker issues, and two of our three top draft offensive weapons yet to contribute.

Yet we're 6-2.

Lordy. :)

If I had gauranteed all of youse we'd be 6-2 you'd have laughed me off the board. So on with the circus. :D

We all love the team (I hope). :)

Your logic just confuses the kneejerk reflex controlling part of my brain, knock it off! How are we supposed to rant if you keep making sense!

I know we didn't lose, but if I didn't know that, then going to extremeskins would make me deffinitely believe otherwise. Look at all of the threads on the front page...:doh:

We are 6-2 after the hardest part of our schedule, I can see us being 11-5 or 12-4 realistically. Are these people REALLY complaining and REALLY not satisfied!?

Well I went to the game and yes we did win. With that being said we are still a average team. When this team gets that killer instinct than yes we will be a good team. I don't know what there problem is, but they need to fix it. They had stupid penalty's and a turnover today. They need to improve on there mental game.This week is going to be really tough.

Archived