Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did we Lose today!???

adamyesme1111

Is it me ... or is Jason Taylor a mistake? Or is LLandry a pale shadow of himself? Or is Clinton Portis unable to shake-N-Bake and take it to the house? Or is Devin Thomas not being given a break? I know the Skins are 6-2 ... but I'm not a happy camper!

Jason Taylor is hurt, Landry is playing good. Team hardly ever take deep shots on our D and that's because of Landry. Thomas is a rookie and it takes time for rookie WRs to make a impact. The Portis statement is just flat out wrong. The guy has over 900 yds and is leading the league in yds. So Portis is fine he had a harder day with Samuals being out today.

Well I went to the game and yes we did win. With that being said we are still a average team. When this team gets that killer instinct than yes we will be a good team. I don't know what there problem is, but they need to fix it. They had stupid penalty's and a turnover today. They need to improve on there mental game.This week is going to be really tough.

One turnover today? That isn't that bad..LOL

So what if we won all the games from here on out, and then the superbowl...but we won them all by an average of 3 points?

I guess that would make us just average.

Well I went to the game and yes we did win. With that being said we are still a average team. When this team gets that killer instinct than yes we will be a good team. I don't know what there problem is, but they need to fix it. They had stupid penalty's and a turnover today. They need to improve on there mental game.This week is going to be really tough.

We are not an average team. We are a good team. We are not a GREAT team because of the mistakes we make. But we a freaking 6-2 and have beaten some tough teams. I just don't get where this "We are average" crap comes from.

Archived