Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Remedy for those Terrible Towels(Merged)

StevieInferior

wanna do something? do another seat cushion game...

Can't imagine getting hit by a seat cushion launched from the upper deck.

That bad boy would have quite a bit of velicity after a 150 foot freefall.

It was awesome when it happened in 92, but the upper deck at RFK is probably 75 feet closer to the ground.

Can't imagine getting hit by a seat cushion launched from the upper deck.

That bad boy would have quite a bit of velicity after a 150 foot freefall.

It was awesome when it happened in 92, but the upper deck at RFK is probably 75 feet closer to the ground.

You also didn't have 30 rows to clear before you hit the grass. 18104940animgifsmileybiye3.gif

Since the Steelers like to annoy us with their gold towels everyone at the stadium should bring burgandy towels to swing...therefore all the stadium will see is burgandy and gold towels and the Steelers fans will look like they're rootin for the home team!!! :cheers:

I think this was brought up before, but I like the idea! I hate it because it seems like we are steeling their idea, but I like it because it totally takes that away from them!

I found Burgundy Cloth Shower Curtains. My roommate and I can cut one into about 20 towels. We are hoping to bring a couple hundred to the game if we don't get lazy. Maybe we can roll by E43 and pass them out. They don't have logos or words on them but they are burgundy. Don't bring your 21 towels. Those are special and I doubt you will want to get drunk and accidentally ruin/lose them.

I just emailed the blogger Matt on redskins.com.....this is a great Idea one of the Mods needs to pull some strings like when we had the team put the vote for chief zee thing up on the website...and you know skins.com is gonna have a fans come early be loud article on the site so why cant it say come early bring a burgundy towel.....I think this would really be awesome!!!! Lets get this junk stickied and bump this thread till monday!

I just emailed the blogger Matt on redskins.com.....this is a great Idea one of the Mods needs to pull some strings like when we had the team put the vote for chief zee thing up on the website...and you know skins.com is gonna have a fans come early be loud article on the site so why cant it say come early bring a burgundy towel.....I think this would really be awesome!!!! Lets get this junk stickied and bump this thread till monday!

They didnt sticky the 1st nor the 2nd thread that was started on this very subject but maybe, just maybe the 3rd time is the charm.

For the record, it was a good idea the 1st and 2nd time so I'm all for it the 3rd time also.

I personally have emailed Larry@ Redskins Nation, several people in the Redskins Organization, and alot of friends that will be there.

Archived