Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Remedy for those Terrible Towels(Merged)

StevieInferior

I like the idea of burgandy towels. Not Sean Taylor towels, I don't want any chance of it getting lost, stolen, get **** on it, etc. My idea would be to tell security to not let Steelers fans into the game in the first place, tell them their tickets are fake, say sorry and point them towards Pennsylvania!

HTTR!!!!!!!!!

i shall concur with all of the previous setiments in this thread... burgandy towels would be a good idea.. but they all have to match, so we need to work on getting the redskins orginization to make them and hand them out at the game

Some mods have connections...I hope we can get the word in and make this happen.

i shall concur with all of the previous setiments in this thread... burgandy towels would be a good idea.. but they all have to match, so we need to work on getting the redskins orginization to make them and hand them out at the game
Some mods have connections...I hope we can get the word in and make this happen.

Don't depend on a mod to help us out, go after this on our own. Then if the mods get involved thats just icing on the cake.

Send an e-mail to the Redskins, the more the merrier.

Archived