Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Remedy for those Terrible Towels(Merged)

StevieInferior

Sorry to look ahead to next week, but Pittsburgh fans annoy the cr@p outta me. Their terrible towels are just stupid and I don't want them openly rooting for their team on national tv in our house. I truly think the Skins fans can use those yellow thingys against them. Now, I think it is too much to expect a giveaway to the fans from Mr. Customer Service himself, Dan Snyder. As such, I think that we should get as many fans as possible to bring red/burgandy towels to the game. perhaps the Caps "Rock the Red Towels" or some old burgandy color that you may have. Whatever the case, if we do bring them, and twirl them around when Pitt does, the impression on TV is that people are waving burgandy and gold. Just a thought to keep things "real" in our house.

Great idea, why on earth couldn't a redskin higher up think the same way we do. It's time we do some things different in our house to make the experience better. I know we have the great jumbo tron that everyone looks forward to, but ideas like yours would be a breath of fresh air.

An excellent idea. It would be better if some brought yellow towels also so to drown out the yellow Steelers towels, when they did a close up of the crowd people would see people with Redskins gear waving yellow and also Burgundy towels, and it would completely

hide the Steelers fans.

I sent a message just yesterday to the Redskins suggesting handing out towels to drown out the Steelers ones so lets hope they take the idea. Maybe if more people send them email they might. If you go to the Redskins website then click on send a message to the Redskins. Let's make it happen!!

I sent a message just yesterday to the Redskins suggesting handing out towels to drown out the Steelers ones so lets hope they take the idea. Maybe if more people send them email they might. If you go to the Redskins website then click on send a message to the Redskins. Let's make it happen!!

Right there with ya. Sent them a message myself.

An excellent idea. It would be better if some brought yellow towels also so to drown out the yellow Steelers towels, when they did a close up of the crowd people would see people with Redskins gear waving yellow and also Burgundy towels, and it would completely

hide the Steelers fans.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Excellent IDEA

Archived