Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barack Hussein Obama wants to cancel Christmas.

Cooked Crack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doChINcDTJU

When is the Mainstream Media going to cover this story? Are they so far in the tank for Obama that they treasure Obama more than losing our Holidays? How are you on the left actually going to put the Grinch in the White House? Damn that most be some strong Kool Aid you're drinking.

John McCain would never cancel Christmas. He spent five years without it. No giving and recieving presents, no egg nog, no holdiay spirit. It's obvious he would uphold our American values and keep Christmas safe.

OK, can someone give me the cliff notes version of this video? Is it serious? Is the OP serious?

I watched the first minute. Obama didn't celebrate Christmas until at least age 10 because his mom was athiest and her 2nd husband was Muslim and they were living in Indonesia and that has carried over to today, and he doesn't celebrate w/ his daughters.

I think so.

I don't know.

Why don't Muslims celebrate Christmas? I mean, I know they don't think of him as Christ but it's still recognized as one of their profits birthdays right? Or do they have another date or just place Muhammad that much higher in the realm of things?

Some Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, seem to celebrate Christmas, but perhaps due to the historical locality. (No matter what we think about the conflict, Palestinians are actually some of the more "liberal" Muslims in the region.)

Why don't Muslims celebrate Christmas? I mean, I know they don't think of him as Christ but it's still recognized as one of their profits birthdays right? Or do they have another date or just place Muhammad that much higher in the realm of things?

Christmas is based on the celebration of the Winter Solstice. It has nothing to do with the birthdays of imaginary friends.

Hmm... maybe we should cancel Christmas. It's not a bad idea at all. At least for the Christians. That way they can get back to celebrating the birth of Jesus and not the tree, Santa, and gifts. Christmas ought to represent something spiritual.

Sorry Santa.

Hmm... maybe we should cancel Christmas. It's not a bad idea at all. At least for the Christians. That way they can get back to celebrating the birth of Jesus and not the tree, Santa, and gifts. Christmas ought to represent something spiritual.

Sorry Santa.

while I agree with this I dont know if I would do that to any kid that I had. I just make sure he knows that Dad is Santa and what the day and gifts really are supposed to represent.

Sorry Santa.

F you and your lights. I want my xbox.

Archived