Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Barack Hussein Obama wants to cancel Christmas.

Cooked Crack

surely the concern here should be that this arse has clearly brainwashed a bunch of kids based on....erm....nothing! 'genuine concerns', no you put them inthe kids minds mate. Sad. Have to say that from the UK, the stuff going on around Obama is astounding.

It is sad those kids have to sit up there and listen to his drivel. Let one of those kids tell his teacher she got some big tits. That boys mother can't get mad at him. She took him to the church that supports that line of conversation.

The negative influences from that church can really warp the minds of impressionable young people.

The sad part is the members of the congregation laughed when he said his crazy remarks.

If any of you guys think that Christmas is really going to be canceled... you're stupid.

Seriously, who actually thinks Christmas will be canceled? Are you serious? Give me a break. The cancellation of Christmas is a complete non-issue. Surely though, right after Thanksgiving some no-name, retard, willy woo will go about complaining that people are infringing on the rights of Christmas. Give me a break and find something else to gripe about. Christmas is alive and well and it ain't going anywhere.

PS: I prefer to shop at Target during Christmas time because they don't allow beggars (Salvation Army) at their entrance.

If any of you guys think that Christmas is really going to be canceled... you're stupid.

This is an understatement. If you think Christmas will be any different with Obama PM me. I have some things I'd like to sell you.

Seriously, who actually thinks Christmas will be canceled? Are you serious? Give me a break. The cancellation of Christmas is a complete non-issue. Surely though, right after Thanksgiving some no-name, retard, willy woo will go about complaining that people are infringing on the rights of Christmas. Give me a break and find something else to gripe about. Christmas is alive and well and it ain't going anywhere.

Well, I don't know about that. The economy usually has something to do with Christmas. :silly:

PS: I prefer to shop at Target during Christmas time because they don't allow beggars (Salvation Army) at their entrance.

Beggers? They stand there ringing a bell without saying a word, doesn't begging involve some sort of verbal communication?

That guy is a racist.

Hey pal, it's not racism if it's true. If want to use the RACE CARD to hide behind, be my guest......how cowardly of you not to desire and seek the truth. How sad it is the America will have a President who is in no hurry at all to speak the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, and to sport an American flag lapel pin. Yeah, it'll be sooooo cool to have a President who has gone to great lengths to hide his MUSLIM beliefs and MUSLIM past. Why is this a huge concern? Because when the next 911 arrives, it scares the hell out of guys like me that we'll have a President that has SYMPATHY for the MUSLIM TERRORISTS that just murdered hundreds/thousands/(millions?) of Americans. That's right.....Obama's MUSLIM past is a real problem for me and it's why McCain is getting my vote. If somebody wants to call me a racist, go right ahead....I love this country too much to roll the dice with "on the job training with the office of the Presidency."

It is sad those kids have to sit up there and listen to his drivel. Let one of those kids tell his teacher she got some big tits. That boys mother can't get mad at him. She took him to the church that supports that line of conversation.

The negative influences from that church can really warp the minds of impressionable young people.

The sad part is the members of the congregation laughed when he said his crazy remarks.

Oh really? How about Rev. Wright (Obama's pastor....remember?) yelling things like "God dam America!" There's not enough room in this text box to list all of the disgusting things he stands for, and Obama attended his services for years.....

Hey pal, it's not racism if it's true. If want to use the RACE CARD to hide behind, be my guest......how cowardly of you not to desire and seek the truth. How sad it is the America will have a President who is in no hurry at all to speak the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, and to sport an American flag lapel pin. Yeah, it'll be sooooo cool to have a President who has gone to great lengths to hide his MUSLIM beliefs and MUSLIM past. Why is this a huge concern? Because when the next 911 arrives, it scares the hell out of guys like me that we'll have a President that has SYMPATHY for the MUSLIM TERRORISTS that just murdered hundreds/thousands/(millions?) of Americans. That's right.....Obama's MUSLIM past is a real problem for me and it's why McCain is getting my vote. If somebody wants to call me a racist, go right ahead....I love this country too much to roll the dice with "on the job training with the office of the Presidency."

lol

:notworthy: Great parody. This sounds EXACTLY like those ignorant "Obama is an Arab" "Obama is a terrorist" people we see on YouTube.

Nice job. :applause:

Archived