Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Oak Ridge Boys - Elvira

#98QBKiller

No shame in that first concert Mike...mine was actually Huey Lewis and the News

(Bowing head in deep deep shame)...my first concert was Poison...it was the 80's it made sense back then.

I used to love "Elvira"...Hi-yo Silver was the best part to me...I liked The Lone Ranger what can I say.

No shame in that first concert Mike...mine was actually Huey Lewis and the News

dude my first concert was Kiss in 77. I was 4 and my mother took me and my brother to the Cap Center to see them.

and for the record, I lived directly across the street from the Lions Den on Spencerville Rd. I just walked across the street and thru the field to the fair/concert..lol

(Bowing head in deep deep shame)...my first concert was Poison...it was the 80's it made sense back then.

"Unskinny bop bop...."

Lol, Poison in the 80s is kind of embarassing but you could've done a lot worse...hell I had a Poison tape in the early 90s.

dude my first concert was Kiss in 77. I was 4 and my mother took me and my brother to the Cap Center to see them.

Did she paint you up like a mini Ace Frehley?

Lol to the ketchup thing

wore my butt out...but still bought me all of their LPs.

silly woman, she then made me break every one of them when she found out that Kiss meant "Kids In Satan's Service". I had every LP up until Lick it Up. I was so pissed and just told her "you dont know how many hundreds of dollars you are making me destroy" :doh:

My brother is autistic, and whenever he hears one song that he likes for the first time he will play it on repeat for at least two hours a day for several days in a row. It's usually some terrible 80's song that I've never heard of (and I usually love 80's songs) but one time it was the Oakridge Boys and I couldn't stop laughing. It was the first time I had heard the song in like 10 years when we had to line dance to it in elementary school gym.

My heeeaaaaaarts on fiiiire. For Elviiira. GIDDY UP. lol you know the rest

Archived