Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from Detroit

Judge Smails

Hey all, Judge Smails here again from http://www.detroitboard.com

Just wanted to say good luck this week, be sure to bet the over, and be sure to start every player you have on the Skins on your FFL.

Orlavsky is probably the worst QB in NFL history, we can't run the ball, and we can't stop the run. TOP this week was 40:00 vs. 20:00...against the Texans for crying out loud.

If you want to stop by and make fun of us, by all means. I know we aren't extreme or anything, but witty banter always makes the week go by faster.

Cheers. :cheers:

chicken_dance_trial29.gif

Just wanted to say good luck this week, be sure to bet the over, and be sure to start every player you have on the Skins on your FFL.

Orlavsky is probably the worst QB in NFL history, we can't run the ball, and we can't stop the run. TOP this week was 40:00 vs. 20:00...against the Texans for crying out loud.

If you want to stop by and make fun of us, by all means. I know we aren't extreme or anything, but witty banter always makes the week go by faster.

Awww c'mon man, why so glum? you got rid of Millen, that's got to be cause for some kind of lift.

I hope noone takes you up on your offer, we like to think we are better than that (although we are disappointed on that score regularly). Hang out and help the week go by a bit faster by getting into the conversation.

Well if you can't stop the run what could be along afternoon might well get over a lot quicker. We will likely run Clinton Portis 30+ times unless you stop him and that might mean that the game is over inside 2 hours. Of course if you bring 8 in the box to stop the bleeding Moss will kill you deep, your choice ....

The good news is we dont go in for all that score 30+ points nonsense. 21 points and about 400 (240 of which on the ground) yards of offense should do nicely. So I'd be bet the under if I was you.

Judge, here's a reason for optimism: You'll have yours and the Cowboys #1 picks next year (possibly both near the top of the draft), and Millen won't be making the picks!

And like others have said, the Skins have played well to date, but haven't yet shown they can pull away from anyone on the scoreboard.

Hang in there Judge. Detroit's day will come. I just hope it's not against the Skins. We've been charitable enough this year (see: Rams game)

Here's to a good game! :cheers:

Go Skins :helmet:

Funny though, when we played the Vikqueens, our defense actually showed up and stopped AP, but we still lose 12-10.

And even though Millen is fired, we still have Ford Sr. calling the shots. Until he gives the team to Jr., we are right back where we started.

Marinelli is a joke and needs to go. The whole team needs to be blown up, and there is only about 5-6 players I would actually keep.

We are in the beginning of another 5 year re-building.

But hey, we were the 2008 Pre-Season Champs this year, that has to account for something?

If my memory serves me correctly, you were the same guy that came in here running your mouth then making fun of several people on this board while on your board. Funny how when you trash the skins and then the Skins trashed your team you never showed up after that.

Let me ask you something. Do you think Calvin Johnson can be covered or is he like Fitzgerald right now where you know he will put up a hundred yards and a TD and you just have to worry about everyone else. I mean Calvin looks like a freak out there, the equivalent to how ST used to look playing in the secondary. Does he have any chemistry with Orlovsky? Thanks.

Why the Lions won't start Stanton is beyond me?

We don't get it either.

Our 1st round pick RT Gosder Cherilus got benched for "False Start" Foster (who had 2 again yesterday).

Our 2nd round picks Jordan Dizon only plays special teams, and our 2nd rounder from last year Ikea Alabama Francis is inactive 75% of the games.

The whole talent evaluation process with this team makes no sense.

Archived