Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Shaun Alexander Coming To Town (Merged)

radskin

I'm not surprised if the Betts' injury could last to a month. Remember, both Zorn and Stump Mitchell (RB coach) have worked with Alexander for his entire career in Seattle. He did win the MVP award after the 2005 season, but he hasn't been the same back since.

I think he'd want more than vet. min, in which case, I would pass.

I'm not surprised if the Betts' injury could last to a month. Remember, both Zorn and Stump Mitchell (RB coach) have worked with Alexander for his entire career in Seattle. He did win the MVP award after the 2005 season, but he hasn't been the same back since.

I think he'd want more than vet. min, in which case, I would pass.

He might want more than the vet minimum, but he should take it. It's either that or he's still sitting at home trying to find a job.

Edit: Plus with Stump and Zorn being here, I don't think he'd ***** about money.

If he understand he is the #2 and is not splitting carries and when Betts comes back, he's #3, I'm ok with it. And if he comes cheap.

I'm sure they will probably sign him to only a 1 year deal, for probably vet min . What's good is that (well HOPEFULLY) he comes here and wants to show that he can still play, and hope for another team to pick him up next year.

Or he can just mooch a Superbowl ring off the redskins this year... Right? Right? :laugh:

Just being hopeful :D

There's a reason he's not on a team right now - he's old and washed up. We have Rock for a reason. If they don't think he's a good number 3 running back incase someone got hurt, then imo they made a TREMENDOUS mistake in letting Mason go and he should have gotten Rock's spot.

Archived