Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns on Giants: “There ain’t nothing physical about them.”

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Browns’ DT Corey Williams, who played with the Packers last season, on HB Brandon Jacobs and the Giants’ offensive line: “It’s a zone-blocking scheme that lets him run and pick a hole. There ain’t nothing physical about them.”

Williams on Jacobs: “We came real close to beating the Giants in the NFC title game. We were hitting (Jacobs), and he was slowing it down. He left the game. They let the Bradshaw kid come in. He’s really the one who killed us.”

:doh:

Browns’ DT Corey Williams, who played with the Packers last season, on HB Brandon Jacobs and the Giants’ offensive line: “It’s a zone-blocking scheme that lets him run and pick a hole. There ain’t nothing physical about them.”

Williams on Jacobs: “We came real close to beating the Giants in the NFC title game. We were hitting (Jacobs), and he was slowing it down. He left the game. They let the Bradshaw kid come in. He’s really the one who killed us.”

:doh:

Who cares?

You do! :laugh:

Thanks for posting!

Why would I care about anything a Giant fan posts about, unless it was about the Skins?

The Giants are supposed to beat the Browns.

Perhaps the Browns scare you?

In any case, it's of little interest to Skins fans...

Perhaps a Giants' board would be a good idea for this thread.

Not that anyone here should care, and I especially don't like the Giants, but they're probably going to hand the Brown's asses to them on a platter. And hopefully, soften them up for our game against them next week.

Yep. I will most likely putting a substantial wager on the Giants after those dumbass comments.

The Browns talking smack? Really? :doh:

Archived