Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns on Giants: “There ain’t nothing physical about them.”

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

;5659485']There are some who don't get along too well with Kiwi and like getting on him.

Haha maybe that is because Kiwi likes to steal other people's material. If you really want to know what I am talking about I will post some things. Just say the word

really

take it to a giants board

Bubba, he can't go to a giants board because he takes material from the giants fans and posts it on here acting like he knows his ****. Go ahead... check it out for yourself... (the reason I know this is because my brother uses BBI and asked me about KiwiSupa...)

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=306004

Thomas? Do you post on ExtremeSkins under the name

Britt in VA : 10/7/2008 10:04 am

KiwiSupaFlyNuka? This is his post on ExtremeSkins, and that guy acts like a major troll over there:

Seems like Giants fans don't like him either! Note to Kiwi - At least change around the format man c'mon... Didn't you learn how to not plagiarize in school? :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck :finger:

Bubba, he can't go to a giants board because he takes material from the giants fans and posts it on here acting like he knows his ****. Go ahead... check it out for yourself... (the reason I know this is because my brother uses BBI and asked me about KiwiSupa...)

Seems like Giants fans don't like him either! Note to Kiwi - At least change around the format man c'mon... Didn't you learn how to not plagiarize in school? :gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck :finger:

that Britt girl just singlehandedly ruined this guy and helped out ES.

Much love Britt. :cheers:

Some people are so gullible and naive. :rolleyes:

Dude should shut his trap, he just gave them major bullentin board material going into Monday. Not like the Giants needed any extra motivation anyway. Come on Browns, whopped the Giants azzzz this weekend........

Yeah, I wouldn't reccomend making Jacobs madder than he already naturally is.

Dude wakes up pissed at his mirror.

Williams also said in The Plain-Dealer that the Browns want to "come out and hit (Jacobs) in the mouth." For their part, the Giants are just worried about sticking to their own game plan -- the one that netted 254 yards on the ground last week against Seattle

Well, at the very least let's hope the Browns make it interesting. Maybe we will see Brady Quinn afterall.

Williams also said in The Plain-Dealer that the Browns want to "come out and hit (Jacobs) in the mouth." For their part, the Giants are just worried about sticking to their own game plan -- the one that netted 254 yards on the ground last week against Seattle

Well, at the very least let's hope the Browns make it interesting. Maybe we will see Brady Quinn afterall.

Post your drama somewhere else. Nobody here is interested in your gossip.

On a Redskins board. I'm telling you, you're veering off the road here.

It's still "Around the NFL" if this section was not meant for subjects about other teams and their players "Around the NFL" then the section would not exist. What would be the point of section titled "Around the NFL" if it was meant for Redskins only subjects, pretty redundant.

Obviously the Giants are rivals of the Redskins and the Giants record directly impacts the Redskins playoff hopes.

Perfect example.

This coming from the guy who creates a thread commemorating Tr1 and Bubba as "Around the NFL citizens of the year" :doh:

at least it was original troll. you on the other hand cant even come up with your own stats.

so how many other team sites are you a part of that you copy and past from?

youre a joke..

Archived