Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins have made believers of ESPN

boston skins fan

I am currently watching sportscenter and they are all high on the redskins and say have to be considered amongst the best in the league.

was i the only one to see this.

Also interesting note mort says the players told zorn that they want to practice tomorrow and not take there day off.

Also i have to say that Trent Dilfer has been on our bandwagon since day 1. I heard an interview with him after week 1 and he said that this team had the talentand if it comes together that the skins will be a very good team this season.

forget ESPN - we don't need them. the bandwagon is full and those who haven't been on it through the tough times certainly won't be allowed to join after our win today.

Seriously. I told all my friends before the season started that they could jump on the bandwagon of something special before its too late. It's too late now. We don't want any of them. This is our team. I hate fairweather fans. Like all the Patriots fans who came out of nowhere this decade. I don't remember even knowing ANY pats fans, now it feels like they are like rodents, everywhere. **** the bandwagoners.

Are there any worst commentors on ESPN than Berman and moron Tom Jackson. They are the main reasons I don't watch ESPN Gameday anymore.

The only thing that could have been better is if NE and Den both lost today which would have shut those douschebags up.

I hate those guys with a passion!

Remember Dilfer played under Zorn so I'm sure he's pulling for him to do well.

Exactly what it is. All these dudes are homers. Thats why even though the Pukes have sucked for over a decade they still get talked about so much by the media. Probably 1/2 the media are former Pukes, lol.

Anyone hear TK on PTI last week say that if the Skins beat the Eagles he sees them as a Super Bowl team? I like hearing that, but I could care less about anyone in the football world other than true Redskins fans. Anybody on this board that has said this team sucks or will be lucky to have 4 wins or any of that garbage, get the hell out of here! Nothing but love in Redskins Nation!

And quit posting these retarded, "What a great win, but........." threads you haters!

Archived