Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Morning After

SkinsTight

How are you all feeling after the HUGE win from yesterday? My Jubilation did not allow me to have any shut eye last night. I am on a high that I just can't seem to shake. For a very long time I am feeling that the Skins are actually good, consistently good, WE ARE ASCENDING!

My work is full of cowboy fans so I am going to try to be gracious and just smile at them...NOT. HELL NO! Not after all the trash talking they gave me this whole week. I am going to go around and put a Redskins helmet sticker on each of their Computer monitor screen

What about you guys, I would love to hear how you all are feeling and what are you going to do to rub salts into your buddies, co-workers wounds whom are Cowboys homers.

:laugh: :dallasuck

You need to change the color of your font because you can see it unlesss you highlight it. But anyways I am feeling fantastic. I did not get to bed until 2 last night because I was so exscited. My brother who is a cowboys fan flew down to watch them game. When Witten caught that first touchdown pass he sent me a text saying Woohoooo!. I did not text him back until the game was over and lets just say I never recieved another text from him. hahaha

How are you all feeling after the HUGE win from yesterday? My Jubilation did not allow me to have any shut eye last night. I am on a high that I just can't seem to shake. For a very long time I am feeling that the Skins are actually good, consistently good, WE ARE ASCENDING!

My work is full of cowboy fans so I am going to try to be gracious and just smile at them...NOT. HELL NO! Not after all the trash talking they gave me this whole week. I am going to go around and put a Redskins helmet sticker on each of their Computer monitor screen

What about you guys, I would love to hear how you all are feeling and what are you going to do to rub salts into your buddies, co-workers wounds whom are Cowboys homers.

:laugh: :dallasuck

my god, the hell skins fans are giving cowboys fans at my company is amazing, people are sending company wide emails that are pretty damn scandalous, its crazy. There are about 400 poeple on this email list and skins fans are LETTING IT FLY! I'M SHOCKED!

one of the people at my office shut there door because she just didnt want to hear about the wonderful game that we put on! She was talking trash all week about how we are going to lose and how badly we suck. All i could do was knock on her door and just smile, she admitted that the better team won that day. The other cowboys fans are all making excuses about where the 12th man on the field was and how we beat ourselves but finally they came around and admitted we are the better team!!!! it was like music to my ears

Archived