Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Morning After

SkinsTight

How are you all feeling after the HUGE win from yesterday? My Jubilation did not allow me to have any shut eye last night. I am on a high that I just can't seem to shake. For a very long time I am feeling that the Skins are actually good, consistently good, WE ARE ASCENDING!

My work is full of cowboy fans so I am going to try to be gracious and just smile at them...NOT. HELL NO! Not after all the trash talking they gave me this whole week. I am going to go around and put a Redskins helmet sticker on each of their Computer monitor screen

What about you guys, I would love to hear how you all are feeling and what are you going to do to rub salts into your buddies, co-workers wounds whom are Cowboys homers.

:laugh: :dallasuck

STRUGGLING through class right now. Went to sleep at 5 after doing HW which took soooo much longer than it should have cause of excitement of the game.

came to work dressed out in my Redskin polo shirt and hat...needless to say the Cowturd fans have been avoiding me, but I've gone to EVERY department just so that can see me. Of course its been quite, and they have made so may excuses, stating that we ONLY won by 2....well in my book a win is marked accordingly with no footnotes indicating anything else.

Now we just need to shoot down those birds next week.

At my IT job in downtown Silver Spring, MD...there are a few diehard Cowboy fans that when I got in this morning..I couldn't even get to my desk when I heard from across the room..."NOT ONE WORD ABOUT THE SKINS!". I just ROFL all the way to my desk.

They talked so much trash this past week, and now they got their arses handed to them! :)

Gotta love it!

I'm very hapy today, but a bit disappointed to be here in neutral territory - no Skins or Pukes fans really. I saw one guy walking around yesterday with a Rypien white jersey, otherwise no one.

Most people here are Pats fans and they're all still reeling from losing Grady Brady. They don't understand why I'm so happy today. F em!!!

It feels good because it wasnt a fluke victory, we flat out BEAT them....I'll take a victory any way we can get it, but we clearly dominated them last week. And there's no question as to if we are going to perform the same way next week. Even if things were to not go our way, I know we are going to leave it all out on the field, that's what feels so good.

My Cowbaby buddy called me before the game talking trash. I didn't say anything except good luck. I didn't call him when the Skins went up in the first half.

When TO tied up the game at 17, he texted me "Here comes the pain". I didn't respond.

After the game I replied to his text with a simple. "Eat that b***h!"

:applause::applause::cheers:

Archived