Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else have Cowboys on your Fantasy teams?:(

Ji

I own Witten and Barber. I hate when my fantasy team loses but I hate the Cowboys. I only drafted them because they were the best players on the board at the time.

Anyway..here to a 41-28 win with Barber and Witten getting theirs while we get ours!

there is so much trash talking in my league that I cant stand losing. Plus its your own team. you built it through the draft and trade so you take pride in it. But you will always have to face these conflicts but you never bench a Barber just because he is going against the Skins. If he is going to beat the skins..you might as well get something out of it

yeah by default... it was an autodraft. Last year I had westbrook. He is just money. I luv the skins and could care less if I loose a matchup one particular week becaue my skins took care of business. But in paid leagues you best believe guys like whitten, owens and Romo sits to pee will get picked up if available at the right time.

nothing personal!

I have never had anyone on my fantasy team from any other team in the NFC East. I have never played someone on my fantasy team when they played the Redskins...Call me crazy but a Redskins win is way more important to me then winning a fantasy football game...

Crazy. Hate to burst your bubble, but one is not related to the other.

I have TO in one of 3 leages I'm in. He produces (except last week). And I'd be happy to have Romo sits to pee, Whitten, or MB3 at the right spot in the draft. Divorce your self from reality - fantasy football is just that. Fantasy. And if you want to win, you need to play to win.

Play to win, but keep your priorities straight.

You set your roster with your brain and pick the players most likely to have a good week. You root with your heart, and never justify scores against your team ("well, if they had to score, at least it was...").

Play your best players. Root for your team. Doesn't present a problem to me at all.

Crazy. Hate to burst your bubble, but one is not related to the other.

I have TO in one of 3 leages I'm in. He produces (except last week). And I'd be happy to have Romo sits to pee, Whitten, or MB3 at the right spot in the draft. Divorce your self from reality - fantasy football is just that. Fantasy. And if you want to win, you need to play to win.

How are they not related? Rooting for TO to get 3 touchdowns should be hard when he's playing against the Redskins.

Play to win, but keep your priorities straight.

You set your roster with your brain and pick the players most likely to have a good week. You root with your heart, and never justify scores against your team ("well, if they had to score, at least it was...").

Play your best players. Root for your team. Doesn't present a problem to me at all.

I got Witten on my 1st & 2nd FF teams, only cuz Cooley was already taken. Then on my 2nd team, I picked Romo sits to pee and A. Rodgers for my QB's. I started Rodgers cause I really thought he would do well against Dallas. Thankfully I did, cause w/ his last drive and TD, I won by 8 pts. ( the one I was going against had Dallas DST, and we were tied until that last drive.) So now I've decided to sit Romo sits to pee all Season, except when GB has their bye week.

I really need a RB for my 1st team, cause Maroney sucks. I'm seriously thinking of Felix Jones. But then I do have some good choices in that league. So Maybe not.

I hate Dallas with every breath I take. It felt weird to draft Romo sits to pee, but now that I bench him, at least no one else in my league can have him.

How are they not related? Rooting for TO to get 3 touchdowns should be hard when he's playing against the Redskins.

Yeah, I can't understand the mindset that plays these guys but "roots" for the Redskins. I want not one little part of me to be happy that a division rival does well. I want them all to fall flat on their faces. Why on EARTH would I have someone on my fantasy team that represents something that I want to fail? Makes no sense to me.

I have Larry Fitzgerald on my fantasy team. His butt was benched for this week. That long TD pass and his overall day would have gotten me a mess of points. And I have not one regret benching him yesterday. I never want to get into the trap of thinking "Well, at least he got me fantasy points". My Redskin fandom far exceeds fantasy.

I think diving big into fantasy means you have to give up a bit of fanaticism for your own team. There is no way you can root for two conflicting scenarios.

yeah I'm in five leagues so its kinda hard not to. I got Romo sits to pee, Barber, Felix, and their Defense. I drafted Romo sits to pee, Felix, and their D. Barber was a computer pick. It's funny how you want them to score you points but want the team to lose.

Ya, if you practice poleagueamy it is tough to NOT own one. By the way, you should play in 5 more leagues to virtually assure yourself a title. What a challenge!!

I own MBIII in my one and only league. I don't root for him...I just separate fantasy from reality. I hope we stuff him on Sunday.

If you guys are benching players like Romo sits to pee,Barber and Witten or TO because they are playing the Redskins, you should not be playing fantasy football

1) You are wasting your money

2) Its not good for your fantasy league and the commish should kick you out

you play fantasy football to win not to bench starts against the redskins.

For the idiot that benched Larry F yesterday, he scored anyway didnt he???..Whether you started him or not.

really stupid imo

Archived