Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is your favorite Saturday Night Live cast member ever? (Poll)

d0ublestr0ker0ll

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Bill Murray and Mike Myers were definitely the most sucessful. But they had most of their sucess after having left the show.

I think John Belushi was the funiest. Belushi isn't the top vote getter only because most of the folks don't remember him..

Eddie Murphy was a top talent for a long time, but his career has gone down hill since his early sucess. It's amaizing how busy he still is today in more of support roles.

I can't believe Chevy Chase hasn't gotten a single vote. I remember when he was that show. I remember when he left the show due to a contract dispute and there was a question whether the show would continue. That was before the first golden period of the show...

Next Poll... who is the best SNL guest host.. My Vote.. Steve Martin..

Wow, I wish you could vote for more than one.

I picked Carvey. But I would have voted for Murray, Murphy, Hartman, Farley, Farrell and probably a couple of others if I could have.

The SNL character-based format was just so perfect for Dana Carvey. To this day, I can bust my wife up by singing "Choppin' Broccoli".

What'd you guys think of Agent 420?

John Belushi without even thinking twice.

Samurai characters were classic.

OLS! Exactly, those characters were why I voted Belushi. I love the old school SNL's!

I think Dan Akroyd was hilarious, particularly in his Bag O' Glass skit.

And I absolutely loved Chris Farley. He provided too many good laughs to leave him out of my top 3.

I doubt that. If they don't remember John Belushi then they weren't much of an SNL fan and need one of these >:slap:

No kidding. Nothing compares to the original cast, particularly Belushi. That guy was a comedic genius. I can watch all his skits and movies over and over and over and laugh just as hard every time.

I doubt that. If they don't remember John Belushi then they weren't much of an SNL fan and need one of these >:slap:

Belushi left SNL in 1979. almost 30 years ago. Most of the folks voting here I'll wager never saw the bumble bees, The original blues brother sketch, Samari, Cheeseburger, or the Thing that wouldn't leave...

Belushi was the funiest guy I've ever seen. My favorite belushi skit was from the Movie Animal House... when he's running across campus, hiding behind trees... It's still funny on the small screen...

He was the first SNL cast member to achieve stardom in the films. He was the funniest ever, and the most interesting. He was also the first to die.

Archived