Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is your favorite Saturday Night Live cast member ever? (Poll)

d0ublestr0ker0ll

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He didn't nearly the power that Sam Kinison did. ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U72t1zy9ytY&feature=related

Disagreed. All Sam did was squeel in every one of his punch lines. He was clever and had some great jokes, but never displayed the dynamic physical humor Farley did. His high-pitched squeeling became more of a minute to minute occurance than a trademark.

Will Ferrell for me. His Harey Carey, James Lipton, George Bush impressions were 2nd to none...and that's just to name a few. Biggest factor for me with him though is his improvisation skills, you could literally flick a camera on and tell him to roll with it and it would be comedy gold

I agree 99%. The only other guy that fits that description is Dana Carvey. You flip on a camera and the guy can improvise like a genius.

I mentioned Steve Martin in my first post as my favorite host...

King Tut, Two wild and crazy guys. When the look alike did the monologue and it sucked; and Martin came jumping out from behind the curtain all tied up.....

Martin was the best host.. think he holds the record of hosting the most shows too....

Andy Caughman was a good host too. He kept getting banned from the show. He held your attention, but you didn't laugh as much as with Martin.

I thought that was John Goodman.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.

The following people are members of the Five-Timers Club: Steve Martin (14 times), John Goodman (12 times), Alec Baldwin (12 times), Buck Henry (10 times), Chevy Chase (9 times), Tom Hanks (8 times), 'Elliot Gould' (6 times), Christopher Walken (6 times), Danny DeVito (6 times), Candice Bergen (5 times), Bill Murray (5 times), Drew Barrymore (5 times).

Archived