Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the homers at now?

CapitalDefense

With the chicken little thread, this is the opposite!

The ones who think this team is the best thing since sliced bread after they win one game.

We are great! :point2skyWe are going to the superbowl!:point2sky

rah rah rah!

sign in....

I have my service pass for the superbowl. Just waiting for us to go.

Still had a chance to win it after all of the b.s. and piss poor play. We deserved to lose. I think that the Skins are still a contender for the playoffs based on their ability to stay in a game that should have been out of reach. This was probably a good thing for this team. I think that they were getting a bit ****y despite all of the p.c. stuff said in the media this week. They played soft.

HTTR

Here's the difference. Fans are supposed to support this team, win or lose. You rub it in people's faces when they expected the worst and the team comes through. You don't rub it in people's faces when people expect the best and the team fails....not your own team at least.

have at it, we are the greatest!!!!

no a reality check homers, the last 2 weeks were a mirage

GREAT teams do not lose to a winless/garbage team at home

we are still a good team though so keep your head up, we are not in the class with the cowboys and giants

I was going to ask what :dunce: bumped this.....but I found my answer :doh:

how does a fan of the redskins sit here and call out homers?

If eli f'in manning and the giants can win the super bowl....there is no reason the skins cant do it, especially with this years elite teams...

Who will stop us? Bills? Titans?

If the rams outplayed us and beat us by 10+, then ide be worried

but it was pretty obvious we are the better team...even when we played the cowboys and eagles

yes the loss hurts, but in no way does it show that we are not still an elite team in the nfl. 3 turnovers= loss

its a shame too because this goes on j cam's record and he did his job today

qft

• 1 month later...
bump........7-5 and still alive, NOT

this team is a joke and it starts with Jason Campbell

:secret: No..it starts with the OL and pass blocking. Campbell is to blame too, but damn if you can't protect your QB and give him time then everything crumbles.

Archived