Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the homers at now?

CapitalDefense

With the chicken little thread, this is the opposite!

The ones who think this team is the best thing since sliced bread after they win one game.

We are great! :point2skyWe are going to the superbowl!:point2sky

rah rah rah!

sign in....

Signed in. I'm a homer, so what? We lost this game because we played awful. That doesn't change my expectations of this team.

I'd rather be a homer than a fairweather fan. You're making yourself look bad.

How does a fan of the Redskins sit here and call out homers?

If ELI f'in MANNING and the giants can win the super bowl....there is no reason the skins cant do it, especially with this years elite teams...

Who will stop us? Bills? Titans?

If the rams outplayed us and beat us by 10+, then ide be worried

But it was pretty obvious we are the better team...Even when we played the Cowboys and Eagles

Yes the loss hurts, but in no way does it show that we are not still an elite team in the NFL. 3 turnovers= Loss

Its a shame too because this goes on J Cam's record and he did his job today

This loss hurts, but it's also only one loss. I'm still pretty confident, honestly. I don't see this happening again, and they WILL be fired up next week.

The defense played very well until they were forced to win the game. It's pretty clear that the Skins' defensive scheme is not set up to do that. So, the offense will just have to play better or we'll see more games like this.

Plus, guess who's now the leading rusher in the NFL? That's right, Mr. Clinton Portis. Congrats CP, you're the man...even if you don't feel that way right now. :applause:

Call me a homer, but I'm nowhere near ready to jump off the bandwagon. I STILL think this is a good team and we have a good group of guys here. They'll bounce back and put this one behind them. The last time they lost like this, they reeled off 4 in a row. I'm not saying that'll happen again, but I'm also not saying it WON'T happen.

Keep your heads up fellas!

The ones who think this team is the best thing since sliced bread after they win one game.

We are great! We are going to the superbowl!

rah rah rah!

sign in....

Raw raw, indeed. See you in three weeks and you can try a new troll then if you want...cuz looking at your user notes the next one will likely be your last. : )

We are great! :point2skyWe are going to the superbowl!:point2sky

rah rah rah!

sign in....

East Annapolis Fire Department

Archived