Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of Buford's Super Happy Fun Anti-Politics and Pro-Bacon Thread

@DCGoldPants

Why so hateful and negative? I mean really? What compelled you to even post in this thread if you weren't up to the challenge?

Well you pretty much called anyone who decided they wanted to talk politics "uncreative", except for today, I as many do, enjoy the political talk that ES offers.

Well you pretty much called anyone who decided they wanted to talk politics "uncreative", except for today, I as many do, enjoy the political talk that ES offers.

No, I was referring to you. "Boring" is a bizarre and needless complaint about a voluntary choice among a group of individuals. Not to mention it was antagonistic. The fact that you can't see value any discourse other than political bickering isn't an indictment on the concept itself. You were simply sharing information about your lack of imagination and creativity. Your rejoinder about this thread really misses the mark, given that the thread itself was never intended to contain fascinating discourse of any type. You just felt the need to hurl another off target barb.

Archived