Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of Buford's Super Happy Fun Anti-Politics and Pro-Bacon Thread

@DCGoldPants

This thread makes me feel like I am sitting down and settling into a nice hot-tub...very relaxed and very much at peace.

I can see this thread becoming one of my favs.

Oh definitely. It's as though the other posters have to use the dirty, crowded public restroom, while our restroom is big, clean, comfortable, with big couches and flat screen TVs. If only they knew! :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbeals

i'm definitely in

I thought that you were a maybe? Now your in? Make up your mind and stop flip flopping. OLS

i thought i was already in and then looked at the list and saw i was a maybe, so i clarified it....It was just a while before i saw the list

Well, looks like Toe Jam has chosen to turn his back on the club by following the shameful footsteps of former club member Mordac. Clearly, not everyone who joins the club has the strength and willpower to honor their commitment.

The following was posted at 9:01 Eastern on Sept. 13:

If he was a muslim, I would probably still vote for him.

Intolerance is a dangerous thing, people.

On behalf of the club, young Toe Jam, I say :ciao:

there seems to be a lot of support for this. why not take it to the next level with a petition to ban political threads from the tailgate :D

I certainly can't remember the last tailgate where we got into the kind of political "discussions" that we have here.

Probably has something to do with the presence of brats and beer (and conversely, the lack thereof), but regardless.

We weren't actually serving Bacon at that specific meeting.

Ever notice how polls in the Stadium and Tailgate have these huge jumps every once in awhile.

A yes/no poll could look like that.

Yes - 27%

No - 73%

and then two min later, its 50/50....and then shortly after that "yes" is ahead. Then if it is a poll where you can see who voted for what. Either the votes just don't add up, or their was a wave of guest votes....all for the same answer....all at the same time.

I find that interesting.

Archived