Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of Buford's Super Happy Fun Anti-Politics and Pro-Bacon Thread

@DCGoldPants

I am in. It has gotten absurd here with most people just screaming talking points at each other. Just a few days ago I realized how much time I am wasting arguing with people who I don’t know and don’t even care to know.

Just to spice it up, the mods should be able to temp ban until the election for any of us who break and post in a thread.

temp ban? Put some real teeth into it. The person who gives in must donate a pair of Redskin game tickets with parking to the pot. If he's a season ticket owner he can use those, otherwise, purchase them anyway they can. After November 7, the survivers split the pot of free tickets. If there are people playing who can't use the tickets because of distance or whatever, they can donate it to a cause or a mod for having to deal with your two faced partisan bull.

temp ban? Put some real teeth into it. The person who gives in must donate a pair of Redskin game tickets with parking to the pot. If he's a season ticket owner he can use those, otherwise, purchase them anyway they can. After November 7, the survivers split the pot of free tickets. If there are people playing who can't use the tickets because of distance or whatever, they can donate it to a cause or a mod for having to deal with your two faced partisan bull.

If you want to have input on our rules you gotta join the club. :)

Nah, joining this club might cause me an anhuerism lol. Seriously though, one day out of deference and respect is one thing... consciously supressing your freedom of speech in any way for an extended duration I think is a mistake.

Consciously suppressing your freedom of speech? That's an odd interpretation. It's a choice. You have the freedom to speak or not speak (or post). And it's hardly a simple act of denial. It will alter discourse in the forum.

Mick said if we could get 10 people to agree, he'd be in.

Him and I count as 2. We're looking for 8 more.

On top of that, I want 8 more Tailgate posters who are regulars in Political Threads.

If we go over 8.....great.

Who's with us?

p.s. - Vote 3rd Party.

Ok, I'm done.

The Club thus far...

Zen-like Todd

Buford

Xameil

Larry Brown #43

jpillian

ECU-Alum

Mordac

Raub

Duckus

Maybe's......

cbeals

Dictator

MIght as well make me a positive. I'll deal with any punishment I may receive.

Archived