Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of Buford's Super Happy Fun Anti-Politics and Pro-Bacon Thread

@DCGoldPants

We weren't actually serving Bacon at that specific meeting.

Ever notice how polls in the Stadium and Tailgate have these huge jumps every once in awhile.

A yes/no poll could look like that.

Yes - 27%

No - 73%

and then two min later, its 50/50....and then shortly after that "yes" is ahead. Then if it is a poll where you can see who voted for what. Either the votes just don't add up, or their was a wave of guest votes....all for the same answer....all at the same time.

I find that interesting.

I blame Brunell

I like all kinds of bacon. But amazingly enough, I think Wendy's Baconator is horrible.

Obviously, my bacon eater is out of wack. For a BLT, I'll actually eat it minus the lettuce and tomato (i.e. toast, bacon, and mayo). I have no idea how that is good, but it's my version of crack.

Maybe you should all post this in your sig.

SayNo-Politics.png

I've had 3rd party logos in my sig before.

I've never felt so sure about it than watching some folks out there STILL fighting over Palin.

I'll repeat my earlier statement.

The people who are against her......seem to know NOTHING.

The people who are supporting her....seem to know EVEN LESS.

It's a pathetic display and as tempting as it is to post in there. Its not like hitting "Submit Reply" makes any difference in the world.

I wrap my Canadian Bacon with Good Old American Bacon. Then I deep fry it in Bacon Grease and add some American Cheese.

I call it the "Kilmer Meltdown Classic"

The "Burgold Special" is a Triple BLT without the L....without the T....and without the bread.

I may have to try that...I think my version will have chedder cheese in the middle then canadian bacon wrapped around that, then some Real bacon wrapped around that....

....OR...WAIT...I got it

cheddar cheese covered in ground bacon, then wrapped with canadian bacon, and then deep fryed

I've had 3rd party logos in my sig before.

I've never felt so sure about it than watching some folks out there STILL fighting over Palin.

I'll repeat my earlier statement.

The people who are against her......seem to know NOTHING.

The people who are supporting her....seem to know EVEN LESS.

It's a pathetic display and as tempting as it is to post in there. Its not like hitting "Submit Reply" makes any difference in the world.

So, you guys just talk politics in this thread? ;)

Archived