Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kiwanuka accuses Samuels of dirty play(merged)

Cruising270

I guess no one saw Kiwanuka's hold on Cooley? He grabbed him around the neck basically choke slamming him, so that Cooley wouldn't be open...it was a hard fought game tempers were flaring all over the place. What are you gonna do?

DCS_0119.JPG

Like this?

No call on this by the way.....

I love how your mods deleted my sig... :doh:

the sig was smaller than most of all your sigs... just it was Jacobs running over Landry....

:rolleyes:

It's not what it was, but how big it was. As in 40 pixels bigger then what is allowed. But it's obvious Mr NNT that you have a problem following the rules here that you agreed to when registered here. Quit yer crying.

**** Kiwanuka Big Chris was doing his job, protecting his QB.

You didn't hear LaRon Landry cry when he got trucked by Brandon Jacobs, he got back in there and played like a man.

:doh: No. Landry did not play like a man after getting trucked. After that play he only dove at Jacobs feet. Not even his legs... Jacobs did a pitiful little juke move on Landry which went for a big run cuz Landry predetermined to dive at Jacobs. By the way, there was no relevance to the comparison because Jacobs made a clean hit.

And the play Samuels did was dirty. That's why holding is a penalty. Was the injury on purpose though? Absolutely not. You can see from his expression that he was upset with himself for causing it. But yes, it was a dirty play. However, I'm very happy he did hold the DE because we were dead anyway. No need for our QB to take a hit that late in the game when we already lost.

Is he the one that slapped our guy across his facemask and got no penalty when we would've gotten 15 yrds? or was that Jacobs on Fletcher? pissed me off either way.

Jacobs smacked Marcus Washington. Those two were jarring at it all game. It looked like Kendall headbutted Pierce (which I'm fine with cuz Pierce was the one that started grabbing Kendall's facemask and continued jarring at him even after Kendall ripped his helmet off).

It's not what it was, but how big it was. As in 40 pixels bigger then what is allowed. But it's obvious Mr NNT that you have a problem following the rules here that you agreed to when registered here. Quit yer crying.

Fair enough. I didnt know it was that big. Im cool with that.

I thought it was borderline, personally, and I definitely thought he took him down.

But I don't care one iota, really. I'd rather have Kiwanuka get taken down than Campbell, so I'm glad Samuels did what he did. He didn't twist the leg, and he didn't chop the knee...he just took him down. It was clearly a take-down, and I can see why Kiwi would have been upset about it, but like I said, I'm glad #60 did what he did.

No. Landry did not play like a man after getting trucked. After that play he only dove at Jacobs feet. Not even his legs... Jacobs did a pitiful little juke move on Landry which went for a big run cuz Landry predetermined to dive at Jacobs. By the way, there was no relevance to the comparison because Jacobs made a clean hit.

What? That doesn't even make sense. Landry wasn't diving at Jacobs feet *OLS*

He tackled low because he learned his lesson about trying to tackle a guy that big by the waist after getting steamrolled.

Come on guys, if it happened to a Redskins player you guys would be up in arms calling for someone's head. I was very upset at first but looking at it again, the hold/tackle was intentional but not landing on his leg. Kiwanuka suffered a broken leg last year so he is probably more sensitive to something like this than other players would be.

And give me a break with the comments about him crying, whining, he needs to man up, and all the other one's that are similar. His season could have easily been ended on that play.

It wasn't intentional but given what happened to him last year, it is understandable why he is upset.

it was bush. I didnt see any of our lineman diving at Carter or anyone elses legs after getting beat for a sack. Its just not right. Kiwi easily could have broke his leg again. Its cheap. Very bush league.

Funny that you would comment so boldly on "dirty play" bruh. From what i recall didn't Gerris Wilkinson#59, get a late hit penalty on Portis after he was down? Didn't Jerome Mcdougle #95 get a roughing-the-kicker penalty on durant brooks?...Think about it for a second before you start casting stones..For there is a saying that goes.."..get the beam out of your own eye so you can see clearly to get the splinter out of your brother's eye".

Pierce...Jacobs....Bueller? Hey Kiwi, look at your own players first. Samuels is NOT a dirty player. He did what he had to do to keep you from pummeling our QB. Every offensive lineman would do the same thing. It was just unfortunate that he fell on your leg. You're alright. Let it go you big whiny beeatch.

I love how your mods deleted my sig... :doh:

the sig was smaller than most of all your sigs... just it was Jacobs running over Landry....

:rolleyes:

Trolling. Very classy my man. Then again, one takes after their team I guess, huh? :applause:

Look, I'm not one to have sour grapes after a loss. The Giants came to play, and executed well. They played especially well in their running game. Good job, and I give their Oline major credit. One of the best Olines in the NFL honestly. But if we were just talking about the Giants in general, they have to be one of the dirtiest, most annoyingly classless, teams in the NFL. Every game I ever watch of theirs I see the way they talk trash after every play, mischeviously take shots, and then when the other team gets mad or an individual player lashes out at them, they turn to the ref like "look look, daddy, he's going to hit me... do something". I'm sure it's not the entire team, but it's their leaders, and thus, it just trickles down.

Friggin pathetic.

I'm not sure if anyone else notices this, but there has been no other team in the last few years that has so many of their players whining and complaining after a game. Almost every game they come out of, someone did something wrong to them. It's ridiculous. They just have so many guys on that team with low class, honestly. Maybe it's because they're subject to the New York environment for so long. Either way, it's shameful. Let's not forget that for most of his tenure there, Coughlin was thought to not have control of that locker room. It's obvious why.

it was bush. I didnt see any of our lineman diving at Carter or anyone elses legs after getting beat for a sack. Its just not right. Kiwi easily could have broke his leg again. Its cheap. Very bush league.

Your O-linemen were cutting in the running game though, that right their is dirty...

;5502358']Come on guys' date=' if it happened to a Redskins player you guys would be up in arms calling for someone's head. I was very upset at first but looking at it again, the hold/tackle was intentional but not landing on his leg. Kiwanuka suffered a broken leg last year so he is probably more sensitive to something like this than other players would be.

And give me a break with the comments about him crying, whining, he needs to man up, and all the other one's that are similar. His season could have easily been ended on that play.

It wasn't intentional but given what happened to him last year, it is understandable why he is upset.[/quote']

It's understandable why lots of players get upset; it's also understandable why most don't go whining and crying about it to the media. Get it?

Was it intentional? I'm not Samuels so I don't know. I'll respond with another question... Did Brandon Jacobs intentionally punch Marcus Washington? Uh, not once but twice - missed with the first, connected with the second . Oh, and nobody seems to have noticed the play before that. After a clean tackle by Washington, Jacobs got up, KICKED Washington, and headed back to the huddle.

The Giants don't have any moral ground to complain about that game. Take your hard-earned victory and shut up.

Not only that, it was right in front of a ref!!! How do you smack someone across the helmet after a tackle and not get a flag?? Nice to be king I guess.

As for Kiwi, be glad it was Samuels rolling you up instead of CP clocking you again. It wasn't intentional.

Intersting how this article is tops on NFL.com....but isn't featured on redskins.com.

Second article on NFL.com? Zorn lashes into Campbell.

Giants accuse Samuels of getting owned...then lashing back.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80a8ced5&template=with-video&confirm=true

Hey Vinny....enough of the receivers that may never play....we need linemen. :2cents:

Give me a break. You are telling me that if Kiwanuka was released by Samuels after being beaten to the outside that the DE was NOT going to take a shot to the back of Jason Campbell as he released the ball? :)

Let's all remember that Samuels only goes as far as the qb takes the team. the qb is the money player. OL don't let their quarterbacks take blind side hits period.

If I am an offensive lineman and have the chance to take a guy down that may come around and hurt my quarterback, I am going to take him out.

Archived